• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

š¯“µš¯“²š¯“´š¯“® š¯“»š¯“øš¯“¶š¯“®š¯“ø š¯“Ŗš¯“·š¯“­ š¯“³š¯“¾š¯“µš¯“²š¯“®š¯“½
Feb 20, 2024
My house is 2 stories and I was wondering if I jumped headfirst, would I have the same chance of dying if I jumped off a higher building the same way?

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
My jumping location is only a few stories; I hope to jump headfirst and that that'll be enough. I think our chances are certainly much lower than if we went for say, 10 stories, but it's all I've got so I may take it anyway.0

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
no you'd probably survive

Reactions: dragonofenvy, Gossamer, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Don't do it. You will probably just injure yourslf, prhaps badly. If you want to be sure of dying, jump from 100 ft or more and land on a hard surface (such as concrete). You might die from a lesser height - people have died from just tripping over and banging their head on the floor - but you can't be sure.

Reactions: dragonofenvy