• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
Recently ordered a Stevens 320 12 gauge. What is you opinion on the gun? Does it pack the necessary punch?

Reactions: faust
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Your good.

Reactions: needtogo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
My opinion on the gun is that you have to practice first, otherwise it will be something like on this video but with a severe damage to your face:

Reactions: autumnal and needtogo
N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
My opinion on the gun is that you have to practice first, otherwise it will be something like on this video but with a severe damage to your face:

Good thinking hahahah. Yea I was thinking about wedging it into the ground/my car/some surface to mitigate recoil. Maybe concoct a device to holster it to an object that I could access the trigger easily while maintaining accuracy. Don't wanna blow my ear off. Will def do more thinking. This is not a gesture. I'm going to need to CTB.

Reactions: autumnal and faust
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Recently ordered a Stevens 320 12 gauge. What is you opinion on the gun? Does it pack the necessary punch?
Please see the firearms megathread if you haven't, it's an excellent (and lengthy) resource. As @faust wrote, I would also advise practicing to familiarize yourself with it - perhaps at a firing range if possible.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, faust and needtogo
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

On the plus side, the person behind her was probably killed instantly! :))