• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ghostofapoet

ghostofapoet

wicce
May 17, 2023
i don't know if i'm allowed to ask this, especially considering the circumstances regarding her own suicide, but has anyone heard of the little kitty case where a chinese tiktoker ended her own life on stream?

i ask because in the video she's drinking something that was deemed "inappropriate for human consumption" + i'm wondering if it could be a potential ctb method for me to try + wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on what it could be.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Why is pesticide not recommended? Details?
You puke, piss and shit youself- like every orifice tries to empty itself, even eyes run. Seizures, nausea, dizziness, then coma.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: loopdaloop, jar-baby, Sweet Tart and 7 others
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
You puke, piss and shit youself- like every orifice tries to empty itself, even eyes run. Seizures, nausea, dizziness, then coma.
I wonder why this is one of the most popular methods worldwide then..

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Cause prolifers and others banned nembutal. And the evil media and the evil google censor suicide method information

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, neveragreedtothis, Hollowman and 3 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Cheap, easy even painfull and dirty. Desperation is above all these considerations.

• Aww..
Reactions: loopdaloop, Twntysix and Sweet Tart
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Overdose and poison are terrible methods that have sadly gained a reputation as being good and pain free.

Even SN and N have been proven to be extremely unreliable and prone to failure. They are mostly sickos trying to inflict pain and suffering, or trying to profit on the hype. Like the sicko running IC charging 60 bucks for a 50g of substance costing £10 a kilo.

Reactions: Walilamdzii
D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
sicko is a shortcut. Go deeper. Sicko or what you want of this type don t all love pain for its own but punish themselves or want to delete their existence. Mainly scared people with strong background of abuse. It s a reaction, not a motivation.
Your answer hurts me. I assume i m not the only one.

D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
I have put it into deepl to be sure. Not understood why this but why not. 😁

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
i actually had almost this same conversation with an Indian man last night, because he said it was the second most popular method in his home state. He said it was because of accessability. Which would translate to everywhere else, I suppose. Very sad stuff, to be that desperate.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
i actually had almost this same conversation with an Indian man last night, because he said it was the second most popular method in his home state. He said it was because of accessability. Which would translate to everywhere else, I suppose. Very sad stuff, to be that desperate.
What was the first most popular method, for interest's sake?