• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I found SN from a seller in my country, and it's roughly $2.25 or so for a whole kilogram of it (roughly 2.2lbs).

Is this okay, sketchy, or reasonable for a third world country?

Reactions: SpaceCadet
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I don't know. Please look at the suicide resources. It will tell you about purity.

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I don't know. Please look at the suicide resources. It will tell you about purity.
I have been looking, but I'm just trying to gauge if this is a sketchy price for SN because prices seem to vary.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I have been looking, but I'm just trying to gauge if this is a sketchy price for SN because prices seem to vary.
I understand. I just meant that it's important to make sure it's the right substance. They sell salt with a very low percentage of SN and this type wouldn't be suitable. It's a lot to take in I know.

SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I guess the best way to know is too ask about the purity, if it's high enough you probably good. I paid $6 for 500g (97% purity).

Reactions: shrek34 and Lostandlooking

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I understand. I just meant that it's important to make sure it's the right substance. They sell salt with a very low percentage of SN and this type wouldn't be suitable. It's a lot to take in I know.
I had no idea people did that. Damn.

I guess the best way to know is too ask about the purity, if it's high enough you probably good. I paid $6 for 500g (97% purity).
Good point. Didn't think of that, lol. Thanks. Also nice profile picture.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, rationaltake and SpaceCadet
nowayout*

nowayout*

Dec 17, 2021
Damn that's cheap I paid like $79 with shipping for 50g

Reactions: shrek34 and wljourney
nightshow

nightshow

Aug 24, 2021
I found SN from a seller in my country, and it's roughly $2.25 or so for a whole kilogram of it (roughly 2.2lbs).

Is this okay, sketchy, or reasonable for a third world country?
where are you from?

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
You need to find out the purity of it. I hope you find what you hope to.

• Love
Reactions: .............
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Damn that's cheap I paid like $79 with shipping for 50g
Same, but that's because it is now much harder to find from a reliable source. Most companies in my country won't sell it to private citizens anymore, so we pay $5 for the product and $64 for someone who doesn't have scruples.

Reactions: shrek34 and houseofleaves
T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
Generally it will be written on the label
As long as it's not fake. According to some stuff I read on here after buying mine, it's likely fake despite being labeled with all the right stuff.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
it really depends what country you're in. SN itself is very cheap but prices are inflated due to accessibility problems. i had to order from another country and have it shipped here and it cost me £40 for 100g. but if you are elsewhere it can be a lot cheaper depending on whether it is legal to sell to individuals in the country.

i know a lot of people that have bought it for similar prices to this - the only thing i would say is to test it to ensure that the purity is high or else it won't do what you want it to.

• Love
Reactions: shrek34, ............. and houseofleaves

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
it really depends what country you're in. SN itself is very cheap but prices are inflated due to accessibility problems. i had to order from another country and have it shipped here and it cost me £40 for 100g. but if you are elsewhere it can be a lot cheaper depending on whether it is legal to sell to individuals in the country.

i know a lot of people that have bought it for similar prices to this - the only thing i would say is to test it to ensure that the purity is high or else it won't do what you want it to.
Oh I'm good now. Confirmed it was 99% with the seller lol