boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
I have 5 boxes with 10 tablets of morphine sulphate, 10mg in each. I got pretty fucked up on 1 box but I was only sick for a day before being fine again. It says on the box "sevredol morphine sulphate" if that helps anyone. So my question is would it be enough to OD and if so/not, what would happen?

Thanks for all the help

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
Morphine Sulphate is prescribed for chronic pain, lasts approximately 12 hrs. It is the extended relief. 10 mg. is a very small amount. I'm confused about the marking on the box ? Your opiate naiivity dictates the level of impairment. This combo will not enable you to ctb unless it's part of a cocktail. The other prob is that you will be taken off immediately for abusing them and that is going to add a whole new level of suffering.
Are they your pills?

Reactions: Memento Mori, Deleted member 4993, Feline and 3 others
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Morphine Sulphate is prescribed for chronic pain, lasts approximately 12 hrs. It is the extended relief. 10 mg. is a very small amount. I'm confused about the marking on the box ? Your opiate naiivity dictates the level of impairment. This combo will not enable you to ctb unless it's part of a cocktail. The other prob is that you will be taken off immediately for abusing them and that is going to add a whole new level of suffering.
Are they your pills?
I meant 10mg in each pill. They arent my pills.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 4288 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I know the exact pills you speak of, have a few boxes myself.

Does each box contain 56 tablets? if so i am sure you can do the maths, but my crap version would be 560mgs a box,
times that by 5 = 2800mgs.

This is in theory a good Ld50 for a opiate naive person But.....If you take them recreationally then you will have a tolerance so that buggers that, also getting 280 tablets down without the associated opiate induced nausea chucking them back up will be tricky.

As they are not yours & you do not need to medically take them i would suggest you don't bother, also as an aside, they will i assume (unless brought from certain iffy places) have been prescribed to someone & as a controlled drug all identifying info, lot & batch numbers etc are logged to the person with the prescription so if you do try this & leave any packaging behind (yes the paramedic's will go through your weelie bins to try to find what you have taken) then said person with the prescription will be in shit loads of trouble & probably lose their access to the meds. Actions have consequences.

Reactions: Feline, Morpheus and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
I know the exact pills you speak of, have a few boxes myself.

Does each box contain 56 tablets? if so i am sure you can do the maths, but my crap version would be 560mgs a box,
times that by 5 = 2800mgs.

This is in theory a good Ld50 for a opiate naive person But.....If you take them recreationally then you will have a tolerance so that buggers that, also getting 280 tablets down without the associated opiate induced nausea chucking them back up will be tricky.

As they are not yours & you do not need to medically take them i would suggest you don't bother, also as an aside, they will i assume (unless brought from certain iffy places) have been prescribed to someone & as a controlled drug all identifying info, lot & batch numbers etc are logged to the person with the prescription so if you do try this & leave any packaging behind (yes the paramedic's will go through your weelie bins to try to find what you have taken) then said person with the prescription will be in shit loads of trouble & probably lose their access to the meds. Actions have consequences.
Thanks for the information, I think I'll stick to hanging then. The last thing I want is my dad to go through any more shit. Btw, each box has 10 pills with 10mg, so all together I have 500mg worth. What would even happen if I downed them all, assuming I don't throw it all up right afterwards.

Reactions: Morpheus and Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the information, I think I'll stick to hanging then. The last thing I want is my dad to go through any more shit. Btw, each box has 10 pills with 10mg, so all together I have 500mg worth. What would even happen if I downed them all, assuming I don't throw it all up right afterwards.

Hey, i am glad i mentioned the legal traceability of controlled drugs as they are your Dad's, i understand your desperation, i really do, i have had access over the years to everything from Methadone to Fentanyl, given to me by well meaning friends to help with the pain they know i live with, and it's flipping hard to decide to then potentially turn around & use them for other things knowing the person will always blame themselves & then have legal & medical issues that will greatly affect how they live their lives. The upshot of that is either be very, very sneaky or find another way.

My bad, i was looking at my box with the assumption of it being 56 tablets per box. From what you first posted & now knowing the pack size the fact that you got 'pretty fucked up' on 100mgs, if you took the whole 500mgs, from a suicide point of view would in its self be pointless, if you took them for recreational purposes 500mgs would just be a waste of good drugs.

boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, i am glad i mentioned the legal traceability of controlled drugs as they are your Dad's, i understand your desperation, i really do, i have had access over the years to everything from Methadone to Fentanyl, given to me by well meaning friends to help with the pain they know i live with, and it's flipping hard to decide to then potentially turn around & use them for other things knowing the person will always blame themselves & then have legal & medical issues that will greatly affect how they live their lives. The upshot of that is either be very, very sneaky or find another way.

My bad, i was looking at my box with the assumption of it being 56 tablets per box. From what you first posted & now knowing the pack size the fact that you got 'pretty fucked up' on 100mgs, if you took the whole 500mgs, from a suicide point of view would in its self be pointless, if you took them for recreational purposes 500mgs would just be a waste of good drugs.
Thanks for all the help dude

Reactions: Letmego. Please