• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinusUS

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone. This is my first post here but I have had access to the PPH for quite some time. I just wanted to ask, what is the shelf life of sterile N if it is sealed in the bottles?

Also, recently I tried to order some N from A a second time beccause I am worried that my stock will lose potency and I had a bad and costly experience. The package was seized by US customs. Most likely they will contact me to see if I want to claim the package. Will have to wait and see how this plays out. i am just glad I do not live the US. Then it could be very bad for me. I did try to contact A again but was ghosted. At this point I will not be using A as a source. If my batch of N is no longer effective (which I hope people here can provide some information on) then SN seems the way to go. Either way it is really unfortunate that the main supplier of N seems like he/she is treating the process of providing the N after payment, like an afterthought.

Are there any other reliable providers of N?

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I'm sorry : (

I request that you remove what A's custom declaration from your post to not ruin A's opsec (not like it's great in the first place but let's not make it even easier for customs to recognize A's parcels)

As for N shelf life, veterinary N should have an expiration date on the bottle. It can be potent past the date but definitely test it past the expiration date.

Reactions: autumnal and FriendofDeath
M

martinusUS

Jun 6, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I changed the post but I wouldn't recommend anybody go this route (getting N from A) especially if they live in the US. The US drug laws are absolutely draconian.

Yeah the batch I have is close to expiration so I'm more concerned about the shelf life post expiration. How would it be tested?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Sending it off to Energy Control in Spain (lax drug testing laws) is the best option. It's not too expensive (around $70 afaik) plus international shipping costs. The results will be sent by email.

Exit international does have some at home tests for sale but they don't give much information.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
M

martinusUS

Jun 6, 2020
thanks for the information. Im going to look into this for sure

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I believe Exit has stated that it remains effective for years past the expiration date.

M

martinusUS

Jun 6, 2020
I believe Exit has stated that it remains effective for years past the expiration date.

Was this for both the liquid and the powder? I know the powder has, for practical purposes, an indefinite shelf life. But if that is the case then my batch should be sufficient for my needs for now. I keep the N accesible for the situation when my health declines too much. Health issues were the reason I bought it initially.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
It seems as though everyone is having different experiences regarding N. Some get it some don't (obviously)They should lower the price. And have better communication. And if you have ordered they should try to send a second package at a decent price. The margin of profit they make is greedy. Thats my opinion.

Reactions: checkouttime, martinusUS and peacefulhorizons
M

martinusUS

Jun 6, 2020
It seems as though everyone is having different experiences regarding N. Some get it some don't (obviously)They should lower the price. And have better communication. And if you have ordered they should try to send a second package at a decent price. The margin of profit they make is greedy. Thats my opinion.

The cost price for A is max $10 per bottle (and even less for the chinese manufacturers'0 so yes very lucrative side business they have going on. My personal opinion is anybody that wants N should try get the chinese powder. Less likely to get intercepted and longer (basically indefinite) shelf life. Plus your money is safe if the product is intercepted.Really a no brainer

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
The cost price for A is max $10 per bottle (and even less for the chinese manufacturers'0 so yes very lucrative side business they have going on. My personal opinion is anybody that wants N should try get the chinese powder. Less likely to get intercepted and longer (basically indefinite) shelf life. Plus your money is safe if the product is intercepted.Really a no brainer
How do one find a Chinese seller?