• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I take a bunch of mess to help me sleep (which don't even really work anymore, that's how bad I am). I take doxepin, remeron, klonopin and now seroquel. Will these reduce the effectiveness of N? I don't have it yet and haven't started the process but just wondering if it would be worth it to try and get it and if it will work given all I'm taking.

PS I am so upset that it is so hard to ctb. Very frustrating when you are severely depressed and anxious

Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Benzodiazepines like klonopin work synergistically with N. However klonopin can cause cross tolerance.

I don't think the rest would have any effect, because they aren't acting on GABA receptors but pharmacology is complex so I can't say for sure.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Seroquell is a problem use the search there afe some threads