• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I've read that xanax should be crushed and drank while using it in the SN regime, but I was wondering if there is a reason why this is preferable to just taking the pill? Also how many 2mg xanax tabs are recommended?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I wasn't able to find a related thread that answered these questions specifically

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Because pills take time to dissolve in your stomach.

• Informative
Reactions: Beyond_Repair and DeIetedUser4739
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I've read that xanax should be crushed and drank while using it in the SN regime, but I was wondering if there is a reason why this is preferable to just taking the pill? Also how many 2mg xanax tabs are recommended?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I wasn't able to find a related thread that answered these questions specifically
Every pill has a protective layer that helps you not taste its components before swallowing it. It is very thin, but it protects. Then the stomach must dissolve it, I imagine a river piercing a clod of earth or a rock, because that is what the gastric juices must do, wearing down the pill until it fragments and finally dissolves it completely.

If you crush it and mix it in water, you save a lot of time, some pills are time-released. It arrives dissolved in the stomach, or at least granulated, and that makes absorption much easier. I will also crush the lorazepam and zolpidem. Not paracetamol.

Reactions: Klimpop and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Every pill has a protective layer that helps you not taste its components before swallowing it. It is very thin, but it protects. Then the stomach must dissolve it, I imagine a river piercing a clod of earth or a rock, because that is what the gastric juices must do, wearing down the pill until it fragments and finally dissolves it completely.

If you crush it and mix it in water, you save a lot of time, some pills are time-released. It arrives dissolved in the stomach, or at least granulated, and that makes absorption much easier. I will also crush the lorazepam and zolpidem. Not paracetamol.
That makes sense, thanks for explaining. I figured I could just time it and take the pill like an hour before the SN, but if you crush and drink it I would think it would take effect almost immediately? So I guess taking it right before SN should be the plan

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
That makes sense, thanks for explaining. I figured I could just time it and take the pill like an hour before the SN, but if you crush and drink it I would think it would take effect almost immediately? So I guess taking it right before SN should be the plan
Each body is different, but yes, crushed it will be absorbed in much less time than if it is not. I don't know the time in which one pill or another can start to take effect, but on an empty stomach I don't think it takes too long. I don't think it will be immediate, let's be realistic.

That's my idea, take the benzos and sleeping pills about 20 minutes before the NS, I hope I can fight their effects to make the mix.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
That's my idea, take the benzos and sleeping pills about 20 minutes before the NS, I hope I can fight their effects to make the mix.
That's what I'm trying to figure out, I want to take it early enough so I'm relaxed and hopefully drift away faster after taking SN, but not so much that I'm unable to make the drink lol. ~20 minutes sounds like that would work