• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker on this forum for a few years but never created an account. Recently, I decided that I will go through with my plans either this or next year. I'd like to share all the information I've discovered while browsing this forum with everyone who is struggling or has questions. Today, I picked up my SN and tested its purity, which turned out to be very high at 98%+ (which is good!). I would like to make this thread a Q&A about my journey, history, and knowledge on various topics. Please feel free to ask me anything, and I will do my best to respond to everyone. I want to thank the entire community in advance for making this forum such a nice and peaceful place.

Hopefully, I can help you as much as you have helped me.

- Boundless

Attachments

• desolations.jpeg
    desolations.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, evansmiranda089@gma, broth0100 and 11 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How did you test it . Which test?

In the U.S.?

happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Ηi! I also got it some days ago but still trying to find the right protocol

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
How did you test it . Which test?

In the U.S.?
I am based in the Netherlands and went to my local hardware store to look for aquarium NO2 tests. There were several options available, and I bought two different ones that seemed the most premium to me. They gave me the same results, I tried normal tap water first before testing the NO2.

Ηi! I also got it some days ago but still trying to find the right protocol

Hey! It's a great feeling, isn't it, having it available whenever you want? My protocol will be just SN, maybe with ibuprofen or similar. I want to feel death coming due to my principles. I know this isn't for everyone though.

Reactions: broth0100 and opheliaoveragain
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
May I asked from which country your SN was shipped ? PL or UA or else..

Last edited:
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Ya mee too :wink:
The polish sources still seem to work. Good news for all that are still looking for SN sources in Europe. 👍

happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
I am based in the Netherlands and went to my local hardware store to look for aquarium NO2 tests. There were several options available, and I bought two different ones that seemed the most premium to me. They gave me the same results, I tried normal tap water first before testing the NO2.

Hey! It's a great feeling, isn't it, having it available whenever you want? My protocol will be just SN, maybe with ibuprofen or similar. I want to feel death coming due to my principles. I know this isn't for everyone though.
Ιt is I am just to confused with the fasting and the antiemetics I don't know what happens if you simply drink it on an empty stomach will it still work?

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
Ya mee too :wink:
The polish sources still seem to work. Good news for all that are still looking for SN sources in Europe. 👍
Yep! I know I can't name sources directly but for the people struggling, just google big Polish marketplaces. There are two of my knowledge, I bought mine from the one starting with A ending with an O. Hope this helps some people out.

Ιt is I am just to confused with the fasting and the antiemetics I don't know what happens if you simply drink it on an empty stomach will it still work?
People use antiemetics and fasting to minimize the possibility of vomiting. Both are strongly recommended for this reason. If you have high purity SN, use the correct dosage (25g for under 100kg), and can keep it down without vomiting, it will work. I will be preparing three glasses with 25g of SN each, just to ensure it stays in my system long enough, even if I vomit the first one.

• Informative
Reactions: broth0100, GoatHerder, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Aug 11, 2024
Hey, sorry for the late question, but I would like to know: did you receive a wellness check or any complications of the sort, or did you take some measures to prevent that? I'm also from the Netherlands, and I know SN has gotten quite a bit of attention here over the years, so I'm worried that purchasing it would flag me or something. I live with parents, so it would be really bad.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Yep! I know I can't name sources directly but for the people struggling, just google big Polish marketplaces. There are two of my knowledge, I bought mine from the one starting with A ending with an O. Hope this helps some people out.

People use antiemetics and fasting to minimize the possibility of vomiting. Both are strongly recommended for this reason. If you have high purity SN, use the correct dosage (25g for under 100kg), and can keep it down without vomiting, it will work. I will be preparing three glasses with 25g of SN each, just to ensure it stays in my system long enough, even if I vomit the first one.
Glad to see someone else (I'm sure there are plenty I missed, don't come for me) prioritizing 3 glasses. Even if you vomit each time the buildup in your bloodstream will get you where you want to be. You're a brave soul for going forward without the other drugs, despite us knowing it can succeed. Keep us updated if you'd like, these threads are often educational in some manner. Most people seem to be getting the 50g package, allowing for only two cups prepared. I'd always had in mind that I wanted at least three lined up. Thank you for sharing your process with us.

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
Hey, sorry for the late question, but I would like to know: did you receive a wellness check or any complications of the sort, or did you take some measures to prevent that? I'm also from the Netherlands, and I know SN has gotten quite a bit of attention here over the years, so I'm worried that purchasing it would flag me or something. I live with parents, so it would be really bad.
I did not encounter any wellness checks or complications whatsoever. I ordered it using a fake company I've used before for "tax purposes", if you know what I mean. I had it shipped to a discreet pickup location with no cameras and minimal checks (only name, no signing or similar), just to be safe.

Glad to see someone else (I'm sure there are plenty I missed, don't come for me) prioritizing 3 glasses. Even if you vomit each time the buildup in your bloodstream will get you where you want to be. You're a brave soul for going forward without the other drugs, despite us knowing it can succeed. Keep us updated if you'd like, these threads are often educational in some manner. Most people seem to be getting the 50g package, allowing for only two cups prepared. I'd always had in mind that I wanted at least three lined up. Thank you for sharing your process with us.
Thank you. It made sense to me to create three glasses, and I'm even considering making a fourth one, just in case—because why not? I'm unsure when my time will come exactly, or if I'll even post about it here.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
Thank you for this thread. May I also just say that I adore your avatar.

I'm curious as to how the packaging of the order from A was (discreet?), and was the product you chose produced by BM or WC?

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
Thank you for this thread. May I also just say that I adore your avatar.

I'm curious as to how the packaging of the order from A was (discreet?), and was the product you chose produced by BM or WC?
Thank you for the compliment as well. The packaging was as discreet as possible—just a plain box with a label, nothing more (no mention of the contents). Inside the box, there was no padding, just the plastic container with the SN. The SN I received was produced by BM.

• Love
Reactions: nattanatta
SeekingRelief

SeekingRelief

Aug 16, 2024
Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker on this forum for a few years but never created an account. Recently, I decided that I will go through with my plans either this or next year. I'd like to share all the information I've discovered while browsing this forum with everyone who is struggling or has questions. Today, I picked up my SN and tested its purity, which turned out to be very high at 98%+ (which is good!). I would like to make this thread a Q&A about my journey, history, and knowledge on various topics. Please feel free to ask me anything, and I will do my best to respond to everyone. I want to thank the entire community in advance for making this forum such a nice and peaceful place.

Hopefully, I can help you as much as you have helped me.

- Boundless
I'm happy for you. Unfortunately, I'm based US and have been having a hard time acquiring SN. It's why I have made an account myself as you have.

Onward with peace.

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
I'm happy for you. Unfortunately, I'm based US and have been having a hard time acquiring SN. It's why I have made an account myself as you have.

Onward with peace.
I'm not very familiar with how to obtain SN in America, so I can't offer much help on that front. My initial plan for ctb involved using a gun. I considered taking a trip to Texas or another state with lenient laws on private gun sales to buy a revolver. I'm not sure if this approach would work for you, but I believe using a gun is one of the most straightforward methods in America. It's also possible that some Polish vendors might ship outside of the EU if you contact them directly.

I hope you find peace in whatever path you choose.

SeekingRelief

SeekingRelief

Aug 16, 2024
I'm not very familiar with how to obtain SN in America, so I can't offer much help on that front. My initial plan for ctb involved using a gun. I considered taking a trip to Texas or another state with lenient laws on private gun sales to buy a revolver. I'm not sure if this approach would work for you, but I believe using a gun is one of the most straightforward methods in America. It's also possible that some Polish vendors might ship outside of the EU if you contact them directly.

I hope you find peace in whatever path you choose.
Unfortunately, I've been administered into a psych unit, so they'd never let me near a gun now. I also couldn't afford it either way and I really want to just go a peaceful as possible.

I appreciate it though. Much peace and luck to you.

Reactions: Boundless
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Sì! So che non posso citare direttamente le fonti, ma per le persone in difficoltà, basta cercare su Google i grandi marketplace polacchi. Ce ne sono due di mia conoscenza, ho acquistato il mio da quello che inizia con A e finisce con O. Spero che questo aiuti qualcuno.

Le persone usano antiemetici e digiuno per ridurre al minimo la possibilità di vomito. Entrambi sono fortemente raccomandati per questo motivo. Se hai SN ad alta purezza, usa il dosaggio corretto (25 g per meno di 100 kg) e riesci a tenerlo giù senza vomitare, funzionerà. Preparerò tre bicchieri con 25 g di SN ciascuno, solo per assicurarmi che rimanga nel mio sistema abbastanza a lungo, anche se vomito il primo.
The site that start with a and end with o doesn't ship to Italy I tried yesterday....

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
The site that start with a and end with o doesn't ship to Italy I tried yesterday....
Ah, that is annoying. You could find other Polish marketplaces or contact different sellers directly on the same platform. Some might make an exception for you for extra cost. Hopefully this helps!

Reactions: annikae
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Ah, that is annoying. You could find other Polish marketplaces or contact different sellers directly on the same platform. Some might make an exception for you for extra cost. Hopefully this helps!
Yes I got it to another polish site they even replied to me in English, but with the name "ns" there isn't the percentage of it only 'pure' so I asked them if it really is the one I'm waiting for the response.

Reactions: Boundless
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I also have my SN and everything ready to go but I am incredibly scared of what it's going to be like. It's funny because I already tested with table salt and I know what's going to be like; there is no pain but the nausea is ceiling-high and the stomach becomes really upset. I already canceled my attempts at the very end multiple times. I am scared.

Are you scared? How do you deal with it?

Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
I also have my SN and everything ready to go but I am incredibly scared of what it's going to be like. It's funny because I already tested with table salt and I know what's going to be like; there is no pain but the nausea is ceiling-high and the stomach becomes really upset. I already canceled my attempts at the very end multiple times. I am scared.

Are you scared? How do you deal with it?
Hey. I like the subtitle you have under your name. What I'm about to say might sound harsh, but I believe it's true: if you're afraid of death, you're not ready to go. You need to fully and deeply understand the decision you're making and what it involves. This isn't a choice that should be made emotionally or impulsively.

I used to fear death and suicide as well. I spent years researching death, nature, religions, philosophies, biology, physics, math—you name it. I was desperate to understand this universe and the world around me. Despite all my efforts, I never fully understood why things happen the way they do. I couldn't understand other people's actions and behaviors, or where suffering in the world comes from. I spent thousands of hours studying various topics in depth, trying to find answers. About two years ago, I finally found my answers.

When I found my answers, my fear of death vanished. I no longer feared God(s), other humans, or other situations. I concluded that fear is driven by the unknown—we fear what we don't understand. So I sought answers to the things I didn't know or understood. My last questions were: why is there life? Why is there something rather than nothing? Why do I perceive and experience things the way I do? And my final question: what is infinity?

Many PhD physicists, scientists, and philosophers have debated these questions throughout their lives. I've read much of their work, but none gave a satisfactory answer. Some, like Nietzsche, Diogenes, and Taoism, came close, but none truly nailed it in my humble opinion. After spending so much time on these questions, it eventually all clicked for me. The whole world suddenly made sense. I understood the "eternal why," and everything fell into place. This realization completely eradicated my fear of anything.

I'm still alive today because I want to test some theories and experience a few things. Once I've done that, I will end my life, without fear or regret. Hope this answers your question.

• Love
Reactions: iamanavalanche
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I believe in higher dimensions and infinity throughout. I believe that this life is simply one finite portion of the greater Infinity.

You sound like you've reached enlightenment. Good for you ☺️ Is it as good as they promised?

I like to tell myself that I do not fear death or being dead, but rather the process of dying. I like to think that if I knew everything would be as smooth as pudding, then I'd be able to do it without a second thought.

Although, the hesitation of the past couple of weeks has made me think that maybe, indeed, I am not ready to go. But what the duck am I waiting for? Life is only going to get worse from here.

I guess we're both here for different reasons.

Last edited:
Boundless

Boundless

Aug 3, 2024
I believe in higher dimensions and infinity throughout. I believe that this life is simply one finite portion of the greater Infinity.

You sound like you've reached enlightenment. Good for you ☺️ Is it as good as they promised?

I like to tell myself that I do not fear death or being dead, but rather the process of dying. I like to think that if I knew everything would be as smooth as pudding, then I'd be able to do it without a second thought.

Although, the hesitation of the past couple of weeks has made me think that maybe, indeed, I am not ready to go. But what the duck am I waiting for? Life is only going to get worse from here.

I guess we're both here for different reasons.
I believe many people fear the process of dying because of the significant unknowns it involves. They worry about potential complications, what will happen to their bodies, the future, and their loved ones etc. What I have done is completely letting go of this way of thinking.

In my experience, successful suicides occur due to the following reasons:
- A person's pain, whether mental, physical, or both, becomes unbearable. In this state, the intensity of their pain allows them to bypass the barrier of fear.
- Individuals who engage in deep introspection and overcome their fear by thoroughly understanding it.
- Those who do not fear suicide because of their religious (or other) beliefs or spiritual convictions.

You may suffer, but if that pain isn't enough to break through the barrier of fear, you will never go through with it.

You can engage in self-reflection as much as you like, but without a deep understanding of yourself and the world, you will never take the final step.

You may hold religious or other beliefs, but unless you are a true believer to the very core, you won't follow through till the end.

In response to your statement, "Life is only going to get worse from here," I would say this: suffering only exists in your mind. It originates from within, not from outside.

E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I think I have been hesitating because life has not been at its worst lately; things have been neutral-to-negative instead of purely negative.

One thing that tormented me dearly was the thought of having to endure all of this for another 4 decades. But now that I have an easy way out it seems my mind has calmed down.

So I think I will wait until things get bad again, as I'm sure they will.

I have also studied about subjective perspective and interpretation, so I understand what you mean by inside-outside. Still, I am not wise enough to become one with this idea.

Thank you for your words 👍