• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aug 6, 2018
i'm trying to plot out some logistics. I think the best thing to do would be to get a motel room and die there, so my parents don't find me.

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out: I would let you know that I am about to commit the act, and unless I alert you again in 12-24 hours, you would call the police and tell them that you believe I'm at risk for suicide, and tell them where I am and my room number. It would, of course, be too late.

I know this could potentially put you at risk of legal action— I would delete my entire internet history and leave no trace of our communication, but being the one to alert the police could place suspicion on yourself.

Perhaps if the call was placed with a burner, or by (if they still exist somewhere) a payphone? That would prevent being identified and arrested?

I'm just inquiring as to whether or not someone would even be willing to consider, I'm not necessarily looking for someone right this second.

Thoughts, tips and contributions are all appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I would send a delayed email to the authorities or even snail mail.

Asking someone to call for you could potentially lead to all sorts of trouble...

Reactions: catbirb, blue, BurningLights and 6 others
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
i'm trying to plot out some logistics. I think the best thing to do would be to get a motel room and die there, so my parents don't find me.

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out: I would let you know that I am about to commit the act, and unless I alert you again in 12-24 hours, you would call the police and tell them that you believe I'm at risk for suicide, and tell them where I am and my room number. It would, of course, be too late.

I know this could potentially put you at risk of legal action— I would delete my entire internet history and leave no trace of our communication, but being the one to alert the police could place suspicion on yourself.

Perhaps if the call was placed with a burner, or by (if they still exist somewhere) a payphone? That would prevent being identified and arrested?

I'm just inquiring as to whether or not someone would even be willing to consider, I'm not necessarily looking for someone right this second.

If you're going to a motel I don't think you've got anything to worry about... someone WILL find you. They don't just let people stay there forever without paying, you know : D

Reactions: heylightiforgot, Ashpac, Sha70 and 1 other person
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Set up a timecave.com to send a delayed email to the hotel reception. They'll call the cops if you're dead.

Reactions: catbirb and Volatile

Aug 6, 2018
If you're going to a motel I don't think you've got anything to worry about... someone WILL find you. They don't just let people stay there forever without paying, you know : D
This is true of course, but I'd rather not decay or make removing the body any more difficult than it needs to be.

Aug 6, 2018
I would send a delayed email to the authorities or even snail mail.

Asking someone to call for you could potentially lead to all sorts of trouble...
I figured it would, thank you for your contribution

Aug 6, 2018
Oh, that's a very interesting resource! For me, a normal time-delayed email will probably work just fine, as my exit would be VERY premeditated and less unexpected, but this solution could probably help a lot of people here who are more at risk for leaving very suddenly and spontaneously.

Reactions: lv-gras
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

The easiest way would be delayed email such as boomerang.(you can just use google account) Someone calling the cops would almost certainly not be an issue even if they were incredibly stupid about it, still though might as well just use boomerang although that is also unnecessary. There should be no issue of decay. If you get the hotel room for 2 nights at almost every hotel they will check on the room after 2 nights to make sure there is no damage done.

Reactions: lv-gras, Mecha Man and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I don't want to sound mean, but I would never call the police in someone else's suicide, only to rescue that person if I were of the firm conviction that they were only making a suicidal gesture and did not want to die. I don't want to be counted as an accomplice in someone else's death.

Aug 6, 2018
The easiest way would be delayed email such as boomerang.(you can just use google account) Someone calling the cops would almost certainly not be an issue even if they were incredibly stupid about it, still though might as well just use boomerang although that is also unnecessary. There should be no issue of decay. If you get the hotel room for 2 nights at almost every hotel they will check on the room after 2 nights to make sure there is no damage done.
I also wouldn't want to traumatize the hotel staff tbh, my hope would be that the police are the first to encounter and deal with the body. Obviously someone would come in eventually but I'd like it to be someone who would be prepared for what they'd find.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I also wouldn't want to traumatize the hotel staff tbh, my hope would be that the police are the first to encounter and deal with the body. Obviously someone would come in eventually but I'd like it to be someone who would be prepared for what they'd find.

Well I mean you are in a hotel room. Old people dying in hotels is not uncommon and seeing someone you do not know dead is rarely traumatizing to individuals unless your death is excessively violent.

Reactions: Mecha Man
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I assume you are in the US?
If you were in the UK,I could help

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I assume you are in the US?
If you were in the UK,I could help

Did you stop to look at the age of this thread before replying?

Reactions: SoupSnakes and BPD_LE
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Did you stop to look at the age of this thread before replying?
Nope. That would be too rational.
Thanks for pointing that out.
btw, is "Nothing " of any relevence?
When I joined ASH,I was accused of being a "sock" account for a user called "Nothing".