Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've made a thread before where I condemned myself for past behavior. I routinely push the limits and if I've offended anyone I'd like to apologize here first and foremost.

Not many people are willing to call themselves out like this. But I will gladly call myself on my own bullshit. Please feel free to take a crack at me in this thread! I only ask that you keep it somewhat civil while spanking my ass! :pfff:

Tenor 40

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and kyle
kyle

kyle

Sleeping away all my problems
May 3, 2020
About you offending people, who gives two fucks? We're adults and we shouldn't give a damn about what offends us or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Oyoy and KleinerWolf
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Freedom of speech gives us the right to be offended - freedom of thought gives us the opportunity to decide whether we actually want to be offended or not.

Paraphrased from something I read years ago. No idea of the source, I just hope it's not Yoda.

I'm a Yorkshireman with a very dark sense of humour, I'm pretty much unoffendable. I wouldn't worry too much about your posts, I doubt they're half as bad as what you think, we all overanalyse our own actions after all and think the worst.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and KleinerWolf
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Did you drain the ss lounge bar dry ?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just a thought...if you've publicly and knowing pushed limits or offended, why not call yourself out and make amends by publicly apologizing? Why make others come to you to get what you're implying they deserve, rather than beating you up and returning abuse for abuse? Maybe it's a guy thing, where you fight it out, I kind of wish I were a guy and could work things out that way, there's a certain beauty in letting out the aggression and moving on. But hey, you yourself want to see more love and unity on the forum, and beating you up ain't love. Violence begets violence, shittiness begets shittiness.