• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
I have had no appetite and have tons of trouble sleeping because I hate my life so much, so I've decided to not only stop trying, but not let myself sleep or eat as long as possible. I want to start making myself pass out as often as I can, so my body will start shutting down and maybe I'll hit my head.
Every second feels so long. I can't laugh at anything anymore. All TV, books, and music are annoying. People's voices are annoying.
I don't care about my family. They threaten me with hospital despite me telling them over and over what happens in those places.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
On any medication? What you describe won't really work as a method because the survival instinct part of your brain will overtake the rest. You could pass out but probably not lethally, unless you're in the ocean or something.

As a self harm method though, I get it I suppose, though usually those help get the pain out whereas this seems a bit like just increasing the misery. Then again, I kinda get that too.

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
On any medication? What you describe won't really work as a method because the survival instinct part of your brain will overtake the rest. You could pass out but probably not lethally, unless you're in the ocean or something.

As a self harm method though, I get it I suppose, though usually those help get the pain out whereas this seems a bit like just increasing the misery. Then again, I kinda get that too.
None of it works. But as miserable as I already am maybe the added delirium will make it easier. Because even though I'm always miserable it being even worse might help. I already have health problems but more will create more urgency.

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya