LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
I'll be getting it late January / early Feb. I don't think I'll take it as soon as I get it because I'd like to make sure I have beta blockers and such by then....but how do you spend the meantime, I guess? I think it'll be hard for me to not tell someone, but I don't have many pro-choice friends when it comes to this. Here really is the only place I can talk about it. What do people do while they wait? Live out these big exciting things they wanna do? Or just kinda do the same things as usual? What would you do?

So far I don't really feel excited or sad, or much of anything really....just kind of like I'm arranging a meeting, almost.

Reactions: TheHatedOne and Mary5689
Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
99.6 is a very pure product) I think you will succeed, but you need to have determination to do it all. Phenazepam helps me a lot to relieve anxiety. Like many people here, I am an anxious person. You can tell someone who you are. will understand, but unfortunately I don't have such people around (

• Love
Reactions: LingeringUnreal
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm waiting for SN to arrive too, ordered it early December and has 98% purity. Meanwhile I just do my usual stuff and go on about life while hoping that it won't be stopped at border and that it will be legit.

Reactions: LingeringUnreal
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
I made the dumb decision to actually bring it up to a therapist at my appointment today and had to sign a cool waiver. Whoops. I almost left without saying a word, but part of my dumb brain wanted to share. Regret. But I was able to avoid being hospitalized at least.

It hasn't really changed my mind, but I definitely don't have the same sort as confidence as I had ordering it.