• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
So I bought a pull up bar and plan to install it in the door frame of my room... It is said to endure 350kg. But how reliable it really is? especially considering that I'm not very sure about the quality of the door frames from my current home.
I also notice that the door frame is not very wide compared to the bar. That is, the bar practically fills the frame but without standing out from it. I don't know if this influences anything
I'm going to install it at the last minute since I don't have permission from my parents to have a bar there. so I can only test it a while before when I decide ctb

Help please

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Your photo? Are the cat's eyes really 2 different colors or is it the lighting or filter lens or something?
If that's how the eyes really look, that's a rare cat

Dec 21, 2023
Your photo? Are the cat's eyes really 2 different colors or is it the lighting or filter lens or something?
If that's how the eyes really look, that's a rare cat
idk, took it from google

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Just like my picture šŸ˜ŗ lifted off Google
So I bought a pull up bar and plan to install it in the door frame of my room... It is said to endure 350kg. But how reliable it really is? especially considering that I'm not very sure about the quality of the door frames from my current home.
I also notice that the door frame is not very wide compared to the bar. That is, the bar practically fills the frame but without standing out from it. I don't know if this influences anything
I'm going to install it at the last minute since I don't have permission from my parents to have a bar there. so I can only test it a while before when I decide ctb

Help please
Can't you tell parents you need to install the pull up bar to work on your arm strength, physical fitness etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I'd like to use mine for full suspension. Problem, bad is only 6'4" from floor. I'm 6' even. Size 12 shoe. My toes can touch floor. Thinking I could tie my legs back like hog-tied but then can't reach noose.

I was going to use a large screw hook which does hold my weight, but afraid thrashing will make it and me fail. Don't want to end up in psych ward for ages thoughts?

D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
I have one of those bars, it's a no go. Not stable enough on the door frame as any lateral/back and forth movements makes it unstable when your body starts to flap around.
You will fall.

Reactions: Edpal247 and murmur
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Sounds like I need to go to Home Depot and source a better anchor point. My rope is not the weak link. I want to be ready, Iay be rushed at the end.

Reactions: dtkdave87

Dec 21, 2023
I have one of those bars, it's a no go. Not stable enough on the door frame as any lateral/back and forth movements makes it unstable when your body starts to flap around.
You will fall.

that is for full hanging or both partial and full hanging?