Actively inactive

Actively inactive

Depressed, stressed, Garfield obsessed
Apr 10, 2023
It feels hard to even get surface level enough to talk about. But you read the title so here goes, I guess.
From a young age I have been depressed as all hell, first time I remember wanting to ctb I had to have been 7 or 8. My father would cry about how he was going to kill me, my mother, and then himself because he was so depressed and couldn't take it anymore.
He taught me how to sh
He taught me what suicide was
He taught me how to throw up any food I could get down
After a while he convinced himself we had been lovers in a past life, and would sa me from ages 6 to around 11 before I realized what he was doing and called cps. They only gave him a slap on the wrist but it had been enough to make him stop.
All these years later I feel I'm only living out of spite of not giving him what he wants. Hes the one who wants me to starve, cut and ctb. But I feel after all of that time, thats not fair to me. I shouldn't have to to stay alive to keep a 60 year old man miserable.
Now everytime I even try to think about ctb I end up triggering flashbacks and episodes. I feel like its so unfair, I feel like it feels physically and psychologically impossible to ctb. But I this point I just feel so tired and worthless, whats to point in fighting when either way you're going to suffer?
Sometimes I wish he had ctb before I had been born so I could just get on with this without having stupid panic attacks like an idiot :(

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Jesus Christ that's serious. Actualy makes my blood boil reading that shit. Worst father of the fucking year. I'm so so so sorry for what you have and are still going through. Jesus. People like that need to be tortured. Anyone who hurts children deserves only hell. Im here if you wanna talk. Im really sorry about what you went thru. I don't even know how tf ur still alive honestly. You are very very strong. Let me kno if u need to talk, seriously. Here for u, it's the least I or anyone else here can do.

Hope your day today at least went somewhat okay :(

• Love
Reactions: Actively inactive
D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
It feels hard to even get surface level enough to talk about. But you read the title so here goes, I guess.
From a young age I have been depressed as all hell, first time I remember wanting to ctb I had to have been 7 or 8. My father would cry about how he was going to kill me, my mother, and then himself because he was so depressed and couldn't take it anymore.
He taught me how to sh
He taught me what suicide was
He taught me how to throw up any food I could get down
After a while he convinced himself we had been lovers in a past life, and would sa me from ages 6 to around 11 before I realized what he was doing and called cps. They only gave him a slap on the wrist but it had been enough to make him stop.
All these years later I feel I'm only living out of spite of not giving him what he wants. Hes the one who wants me to starve, cut and ctb. But I feel after all of that time, thats not fair to me. I shouldn't have to to stay alive to keep a 60 year old man miserable.
Now everytime I even try to think about ctb I end up triggering flashbacks and episodes. I feel like its so unfair, I feel like it feels physically and psychologically impossible to ctb. But I this point I just feel so tired and worthless, whats to point in fighting when either way you're going to suffer?
Sometimes I wish he had ctb before I had been born so I could just get on with this without having stupid panic attacks like an idiot :(
Wow. My god. I am so sorry. Why do some people have children?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Wow. My god. I am so sorry. Why do some people have children?
Who knows. It's times like these I wish we were born in some dystopian care facility. I'd trade my family's love for if it meant keeping kids from fucking abusers

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is just so horrible what you've had to go through, it certainly is disgusting how people so selfishly procreate just to treat the person so badly, this world undeniably is such a hellish place.

• Love
Reactions: Actively inactive