007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Psychiatry is a total imposture of intelligence. Psychiatric drugs are notorious poisons and only lead to addiction and CTB. I am a victim of psychiatry. It has ruined my body, my brain and my life. Psychiatric are satanic individuals who label people as sick. Psychiatric diseases do not exist: there are only emotions and events. Psychiatric drugs have destroyed my joy and my hopes. Neuroleptics damaged my brain, sterilized me, damaged my eyes and my stomach. The only reason why I am CTB is because I can't undo the harm done to me by psychiatrists and I don't want to live in a damaged brain and body anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, lizzywizzy09 and halleyscomet
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
I understand how you feel. I'm in a similar position. I have schizoaffective disorder and neuroleptic drugs are ruining my life. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: 007Bob
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you've been through, it's truly hellish how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: myusername890 and 007Bob
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
That sounds really horrific what you've been through, it's truly hellish how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
Thank you for your compassion. I have suffered so much and I am so damaged that CTB is the only option left to me. Psychiatrists have force injected me with deadly neuroleptics namely Xeplion and Loxapac. It further damaged my brain and my eyes and it sterilized me. I have written to health authorities in the past to denounce psychiatry but it only got me into trouble and I got detained in a psychiatric hospital for 2 months while force medicated with the very same poisons that I was denouncing. There is no justice. There is no intelligence in psychiatry. I am disgusted that I will CTB because I am a victim of psychiatry. I hold a lot of anger. But there is nothing much I can do. My body is deteriorating very fast. I can orientate on the streets anymore. I plan to DDMP (protocol from Medical Aid In Dying) in the coming days.
I understand how you feel. I'm in a similar position. I have schizoaffective disorder and neuroleptic drugs are ruining my life. I hope you find peace.
Thank you for your compassion. Neuroleptics destroyed my life, my brain and my body. The drugs they force injected me at the hospital also sterilized me. The worse of it all is that I have been denouncing psychiatry to health authorities for years. I wrote an article on the dangers of benzodiazepines in the Journal of Clinical Psychology back in 2020. I sent a full dossier with proof of psychiatrist crimes to the US President and to numerous personalities. No answers. And next psychiatrists have locked me up in a psychiatric ward for my ideas and poisoned me with the very same drugs that I was denouncing to health authorities for years. Psychiatrists labeled me with schizophrenia because I was working on a One•World•Gov project and they claimed that I was living outside of reality. So they poisoned me and now that my brain is really damaged I am CTB and no one cares that psychiatrists are notorious criminals. They can keep performing their satanic art in total judicial impunity like they have been doing for the past 60 years.

Attachments

• ONE WORLD GOV PROGRAMME.pdf
    10.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Journal of Clinical Psychology - THE END OF PSYCHIATRY.pdf
    409.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: suffering_mo_7
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
The truth is that I am CTB because psychiatrists poisoned me to death and nobody cares. I wrote to Elon Musk because he owns Twitter (X) and Twitter endorses psychiatry by hosting their propaganda on their platform. I sent numerous letters and presentations - like the one attached - to Mr. Musk at Twitter HQ and Neuralink HQ. Mr. Musk doesn't care about the millions of people tortured everyday by psychiatrists and Mr. Musk doesn't care about the innocent victims of psychiatric drugs. It saddens me that there is so much injustice in this world and that the most powerful man in the world wouldn't lift a finger to help the people in danger while it would be so easy for him to do because he owns Twitter and it is truth as in Veritas which is what he claims he stands for. But obviously, it's just lies.

Attachments

• 4 Presentation For Elon Musk - Carton Box.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 0