• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
It's acceptable to talk about murder but not suicide. Fair enough. Psychiatrists murdered me with forced medication. Neuroleptics have left me permanent brain damage, sterilized me, damaged my guts and damaged my eyes. The worse is the brain damage. I am now CTB because I can't live like that anymore and if I tell my psychiatrist that I have CTB ideas, she will force medicate me with the very same poisons that made me sick in the very first place and that made me suicidal. What got me into psychiatry? I published documents against psychiatry and psychiatrists labeled me as insane. Now that I am brain damaged thanks to their drugs (mainly neuroleptics and benzodiazepines), I've become really insane and CTB.

Attachments

• ONE WORLD GOV PROGRAMME.pdf
    10.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Unknown21, sancta-simplicitas and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Its sickening how we are just a bunch of guniea pigs to them

Reactions: Metalhead, sancta-simplicitas, ItsyBitsyWeetard and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
For anyone wondering, the entire document is kind of just pure nonsense. While psychiatric drugs aren't great, the document seems to mostly be strange conspiratorial stuff instead of a fair and proper assessment of the risks of psychiatric drugs, at least based on what I've gathered from skimming through it a bit.

Reactions: Rev346, vadim, locked*n*loaded and 3 others
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
For anyone wondering, the entire document is kind of just pure nonsense. While psychiatric drugs aren't great, the document seems to mostly be strange conspiratorial stuff instead of a fair and proper assessment of the risks of psychiatric drugs, at least based on what I've gathered from skimming through it a bit.

The purpose of this document is to denounce the crimes of psychiatrists and their incompetence. It also states that good psychiatrists, while a minority, do exist. It also states that some psychiatric drugs have positive benefits such as the Ketamine spray from J&J for depression or psilocybin (in phase 3 clinical trials from atai) for depression or MDMA for PTSD.
Most psychiatrists have no emotions or feelings. The worse kind of psychiatrists are hospital psychiatrists because they force medicate people, they put restrains on them and ruin lives in 2 months time. It happened to me. I wrote a document on a one world government where I firmly denounce psychiatry because psychiatry is a scam of intelligence. It got me arrested by the police and detained in a psychiatric hospital for 2 months here in France while force medicated with the very same poisons that I have been denouncing for years to health authorities in France, in Switzerland and in the USA. I wrote to President Biden numerous times: I sent him binders of proof of the crimes of psychiatrists. No answer. I did the same in my country, France. I sent a package with many binders summarizing the crimes of psychiatry and proof that psychiatry is a total scam of intelligence. No answer either. I just got arrested by the French police a few months after under a false pretense and detained and tortured in a Parisian psychiatric ward for 2 months. I am now ready to CTB because I am so damaged. The drugs that psychiatrists force injected me with severely damaged my brain, my eyes and my guts. I can't leave the house anymore, my sense of street orientation is gone, I only remember 1/3 of past events, my short term memory is very poor. I can't come to peace that I am the one who is going to CTB while I am the victim and psychiatrists are the notorious criminals. Thank you for letting me venting that out.

The document is in 2 languages: French and English. It was originally written for French President Macron with the goal to introduce the idea of a one world government and to denounce psychiatry as a scam of intelligence. I am sorry if the document may look confusing to some of you. It was not intended for the broad public originally written for French President Macron.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
The purpose of this document is to denounce the crimes of psychiatrists and their incompetence. It also states that good psychiatrists, while a minority, do exist. It also states that some psychiatric drugs have positive benefits such as the Ketamine spray from J&J for depression or psilocybin (in phase 3 clinical trials from atai) for depression or MDMA for PTSD.
Yeah, but most of it kind of comes off as nonsense whether you mean it to or not. Saying shit like, "psychiatrists ignore that they are satanic criminals" isn't going aid in your journey to get people to take you and your claims more seriously. I'd recommend getting rid of tweets along with the links to different social media sites and instead focus more on the research side of things. I'd also refrain from the whole "natural = better" type rhetoric too, along with just referring to psychiatric meds as "poison". It's good to have a bit of nuance when talking about this type of stuff. I'd also try to stick with writing it more like an article or essay too, since the formatting feels kind of all over the place. Try using proper citation formats, like APA, in order to make it easier to read rather than just posting links wherever, like in this part of it:

And avoid using things like emojis. I understand your concerns but even I have to admit that it's hard to take a document written like this seriously. Proper formatting, sticking to one language, and focusing more on different studies and statistics and not citing linkden, facebook, reddit, or other social media platforms, while also acknowledging any nuances when it comes to subject matter at hand would probably help you a lot. Maybe try writting it like your are writing a paper in University or something. This is just my opinion of course, but your document is hard to read through and it feels all over the place which may explain why you are being labelled as insane.

• Informative
Reactions: Whale_bones and Saturn_
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Yeah, but most of it kind of comes off as nonsense whether you mean it to or not. Saying shit like, "psychiatrists ignore that they are satanic criminals" isn't going aid in your journey to get people to take you and your claims more seriously. I'd recommend getting rid of tweets along with the links to different social media sites and instead focus more on the research side of things. I'd also refrain from the whole "natural = better" type rhetoric too, along with just referring to psychiatric meds as "poison". It's good to have a bit of nuance when talking about this type of stuff. I'd also try to stick with writing it more like an article or essay too, since the formatting feels kind of all over the place. Try using proper citation formats, like APA, in order to make it easier to read rather than just posting links wherever, like in this part of it:

And avoid using things like emojis. I understand your concerns but even I have to admit that it's hard to take a document written like this seriously. Proper formatting, sticking to one language, and focusing more on different studies and statistics and not citing linkden, facebook, reddit, or other social media platforms, while also acknowledging any nuances when it comes to subject matter at hand would probably help you a lot. Maybe try writting it like your are writing a paper in University or something. This is just my opinion of course, but your document is hard to read through and it feels all over the place which may explain why you are being labelled as insane.
I understand that the document is not written in a formal university-type of way. But it's not fair to label me insane and lock me up in a psychiatric hospital and damaged my body for life, just because the document is written in a creative be way. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately my brain is too damaged now by the very same psychiatrists that I denounce in the document and I am ready to CTB now.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I understand that the document is not written in a formal university-type of way. But it's not fair to label me insane and lock me up in a psychiatric hospital and damaged my body for life, just because the document is written in a creative be way. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately my brain is too damaged now by the very same psychiatrists that I denounce in the document and I am ready to CTB now.
I do agree that it isn't fair that they would treat in such a cruel manner and I'm sorry you had to experience that. Still, if you want to spread then I think it would be a good idea to try and re-write and re-format it a bit.

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
I am looking for a friend to talk to while I CTB with DDMP (Medical Aid in Dying). Would you be interested to be my friend in the last moments of my life and watch me die?
I do agree that it isn't fair that they would treat in such a cruel manner and I'm sorry you had to experience that. Still, if you want to spread then I think it would be a good idea to try and re-write and re-format it a bit.
I am looking for a friend to talk to while I CTB with DDMP (Medical Aid in Dying). Would you be interested to be my friend in the last moments of my life and watch me die?

• Hugs
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

Im sorry I wouldnt be able to emotionally handle that

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry, I don't think I have the strength to handle that emotionally. Maybe you could start another thread asking for people who would be willing to do that for you. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of members on here who would want to be there to talk with you and comfort you during your final moments.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and 007Bob
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
I'm sorry, I don't think I have the strength to handle that emotionally. Maybe you could start another thread asking for people who would be willing to do that for you. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of members on here who would want to be there to talk with you and comfort you during your final moments.
I understand. Thank you for your consideration though. You asked me earlier about more formal formatting of my ideas. I did that in the past as well and it got me nowhere. I show you 2 examples. The 1st doc is my publication on the dangers of benzodiazepines to the Journal of Clinical Psychology and the 2nd doc is a document I sent to Elon Musk to the Twitter headquarters.
Document on the dangers of psychiatric drugs sent to Elon Musk at Twitter's headquarters back in 2023

Attachments

• Journal of Clinical Psychology - THE END OF PSYCHIATRY.pdf
    423 KB · Views: 0
  • 4 Presentation For Elon Musk - Carton Box.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I understand. Thank you for your consideration though. You asked me earlier about more formal formatting of my ideas. I did that in the past as well and it got me nowhere. I show you 2 examples. The 1st doc is my publication on the dangers of benzodiazepines to the Journal of Clinical Psychology and the 2nd doc is a document I sent to Elon Musk to the Twitter headquarters.
Document on the dangers of psychiatric drugs sent to Elon Musk at Twitter's headquarters back in 2023
While it does feel more formal and is much easier to read than the first article, I do feel like there could be some improvements. Still, I'm sorry that nobody seems to be taking you seriously. It's clear that psychiatric treatments have caused you a lot of issues and trauma and you just want to protect people from going through what you've gone through. There definitely is a huge issue with psychiatrists not taking the complaints their patients have about their treatments very seriously.

I have very limited experience with psychiatrists but the last one I saw (not counting the one I saw at the hospital while getting a sh cut looked at) actually threatened to put me in a mental hospital after my mom talked about not being too keen on putting me on any psych meds.

I also don't think Elon cares that much about the dangers and risks of psychiatric treatments. He's a rich billionaire who only looks out for himself. The rich don't care about us, only about lining their own pockets.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
I wrote to Elon Musk because he owns Twitter (X) and Twitter endorses psychiatry by hosting their propaganda on their platform. I sent numerous letters to Mr. Musk at Twitter HQ and Neuralink HQ. As you said, Mr. Musk doesn't care about the millions of people tortured everyday by psychiatrists and Mr. Musk doesn't care about the innocent victims of psychiatric drugs. It saddens me that there is so much injustice in this world and that the most powerful man in the world wouldn't lift a finger to help the people in danger while it would be so easy for him to do because he owns Twitter and it is truth as in Veritas which is what he claims he stands for. But obviously, it's just lies.

Attachments

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If psyciatric drugs are 100% responsible for ALL birth defects in newborns including mental retardation, Down Syndrome, genetic diseases, missing legs, missing arms, missing noses, color-blindness, born without eyes, food allergies, guts or heart outside of abdomen, etc, then how is it that people who have NEVER taken any psychiatric medication still have children born with these defects?

Reactions: Rev346 and ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm assuming the Twitter posts shown are OP's, so the screenshot should probably be taken down if there's any identifying info on that acc??

Reactions: 007Bob
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
View attachment 141401
If psyciatric drugs are 100% responsible for ALL birth defects in newborns including mental retardation, Down Syndrome, genetic diseases, missing legs, missing arms, missing noses, color-blindness, born without eyes, food allergies, guts or heart outside of abdomen, etc, then how is it that people who have NEVER taken any psychiatric medication still have children born with these defects?
People defecate psychiatric medicine waste in the toilet and water is redistributed as drinking water. Basically - according to my theory - pregnant women who do not take psychiatric meds can still get contaminated by simply drinking tap water. I attach here my article on the dangers of benzodiazepines to the Journal of Clinical Psychology. You can read page 12:

BIRTH DEFECTS IN THE FŒTUS
ıııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııı Notes: [30][67][68][69][80][81][109]
Benzodiazepines are teratogenic.
They lead to birth defects in babies. ....................................................................... Benzodiazepines readily cross the placenta
and reach high concentrations in foetal tissues since metabolism in the foetal liver is minimal. They cause neonatal depression. Infants exposed in utero develop benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms 2-3 weeks after birth. The drugs also appear in breast milk. .......................................................................
Babies born to mothers on benzodiazepines exhibit characteristic dysmorphic features, growth aberrations, and central nervous system abnormalities from birth. Their dysmorphic characteristics resemble to those born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
....................................................................... Benzodiazepines have been linked to birth defects and injuries, including:
= 1 = ESOPHAGEAL ATRESIA|STENOSIS
= 2 = GASTROSCHISIS
= 3 = ATRIOVENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECT = 4 = PULMONARY VALVE STENOSIS
= 5 = POOR MUSCLE CONTROL
= 6 = CLEFT LIP AND PALATE
= 7 = BREATHING DIFFICULTIES
= 8 = TEMPERATURE REGULATION ISSUES
----------------------------
1]: esophagus does not develop properly 2]: intestines are outside of the body
3]: holes between the chambers of the heart
4]: narrowing of the pulmonary valve slowing blood flow

References:
30] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S002234768980619 5
[67] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31090881/
[68] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2562851/
[69] https://www.jscimedcentral.com/Obstetrics/obstetrics-4-1091.pdf
[80] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30891943/
[81] https://www.birthinjuryguide.org/causes/medication-birth-defects/
[109] Ashton H. Disorders of the foetus and infant. In: Davies DM, ed. Textbook of adverse drug reactions. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1985; 77-127.
I'm assuming the Twitter posts shown are OP's, so the screenshot should probably be taken down if there's any identifying info on that acc??
lol. I'm CTB by the end of the week.

Attachments

• Journal of Clinical Psychology - THE END OF PSYCHIATRY.pdf
    423 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People defecate psychiatric medicine waste in the toilet and water is redistributed as drinking water. Basically - according to my theory - pregnant women who do not take psychiatric meds can still get contaminated by simply drinking tap water. I attach here my article on the dangers of benzodiazepines to the Journal of Clinical Psychology. You can read page 12:

BIRTH DEFECTS IN THE FŒTUS
ıııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııııı Notes: [30][67][68][69][80][81][109]
Benzodiazepines are teratogenic.
They lead to birth defects in babies. ....................................................................... Benzodiazepines readily cross the placenta
and reach high concentrations in foetal tissues since metabolism in the foetal liver is minimal. They cause neonatal depression. Infants exposed in utero develop benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms 2-3 weeks after birth. The drugs also appear in breast milk. .......................................................................
Babies born to mothers on benzodiazepines exhibit characteristic dysmorphic features, growth aberrations, and central nervous system abnormalities from birth. Their dysmorphic characteristics resemble to those born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
....................................................................... Benzodiazepines have been linked to birth defects and injuries, including:
= 1 = ESOPHAGEAL ATRESIA|STENOSIS
= 2 = GASTROSCHISIS
= 3 = ATRIOVENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECT = 4 = PULMONARY VALVE STENOSIS
= 5 = POOR MUSCLE CONTROL
= 6 = CLEFT LIP AND PALATE
= 7 = BREATHING DIFFICULTIES
= 8 = TEMPERATURE REGULATION ISSUES
----------------------------
1]: esophagus does not develop properly 2]: intestines are outside of the body
3]: holes between the chambers of the heart
4]: narrowing of the pulmonary valve slowing blood flow

References:
30] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S002234768980619 5
[67] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31090881/
[68] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2562851/
[69] https://www.jscimedcentral.com/Obstetrics/obstetrics-4-1091.pdf
[80] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30891943/
[81] https://www.birthinjuryguide.org/causes/medication-birth-defects/
[109] Ashton H. Disorders of the foetus and infant. In: Davies DM, ed. Textbook of adverse drug reactions. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1985; 77-127.

lol. I'm CTB by the end of the week.
Oh come on man. And all the people who DON'T have children with any of the maladies you cited? How are they lucky enough to avoid the effects? And how do you explain all of the children from 100, 200, even 500 years ago, long before psychiatric medication, who were born with those defects way back then?

Reactions: divinemistress36
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Thank you for your question. Benzodiazepines are the pharmacological version of heroin. Heroin has been used for thousands of years in a medical setting and for recreational purposes. 99% of all birth defects can be attributed to benzodiazepines, neuroleptics, heroin use plus some other teratogenic drugs (including alcohol) and of course genetic make-up. In my theory, drugs cause genetic mutations and then the birth defects may be passed to the next generation.

• Wow
Reactions: WearyWanderer
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Thank you for your question. Benzodiazepines are the pharmacological version of heroin. Heroin has been used for thousands of years in a medical setting and for recreational purposes. 99% of all birth defects can be attributed to benzodiazepines, neuroleptics, heroin use plus some other teratogenic drugs (including alcohol) and of course genetic make-up. In my theory, drugs cause genetic mutations and then the birth defects may be passed to the next generation.
Heroin isn't related to benzos. It's an opioid. They're both CNS depressants, but they're not related enough to call benzodiazepines a version of heroin, especially when therapeutic opioids do exist

Reactions: Whale_bones and 007Bob
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I do not know. Medications do help but not everyone.

Reactions: 007Bob
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Heroin isn't related to benzos. It's an opioid. They're both CNS depressants, but they're not related enough to call benzodiazepines a version of heroin, especially when therapeutic opioids do exist
I agree that I have taken some short cuts. In my view, benzodiazepines are the pharmacological version of heroin like Ritalin is the pharmacological version of cocaine. Except that benzodiazepines are 100 times more addictive than heroin according to medical literature while Ritaline is rather a safe version of cocaine with a low incidence of addiction. I hope this explanation helps you to understand my thinking. Thank you for your interest in my work. I read a lot of medical literature and I also listen to patients. I have never taken heroin in my life. It's patients who told me that benzodiazepines are closely related to heroin in terms of feeling. I read in medical literature that benzos are "100 times more addictive than heroin" as a doctor said it.
I do not know. Medications do help but not everyone.
I agree with you. Benzos have a place in the treatment protocol. But they are over prescribed and often given in too high doses. The addiction with benzos kicks in after only 4 days of treatment and maybe irreversible after 3 weeks of "treatment". The worse drugs are neuroleptics because they cause irreversible brain damage and are often forcibly given in a hospital setting to a patient in a non consensual way. Basically psychiatrists rape patients with neuroleptics by forcing these deadly drugs on them and producing irreversible brain damage in patients. And I know what I am taking about because it happened to me. Psychiatrists raped me with Neurolpetics and now I have irreversible brain damage, damaged eyes and damaged gut. To me psychiatrists, especially hospital psychiatrists, are criminals. They put restrains on people for saying no to Neurolpetics and still force inject these poisons into innocent victims. And now, I am the victim and I am CTB because my brain has been damaged by Neurolpetics. I feel anger and disgust and there is no one to complain to because psychiatrists cause harm to patients' brain in total judicial impunity. There is so much injustice in this world. Anyway, thank you for letting me vent that out and for reading my answer.

Last edited: