iix.em

iix.em

agony
Mar 7, 2019

Just curious if anyone else here uses psyches and for any specific reasons even related to mine or want to try? I feel it is a very useful way to get your truest answer of yourself good or bad, coming out of a trip is always helpful to find who you are. And if not I'd say it's worth a try especially if you have doubts or questions of yourself, you could find relief or even answers.

Feel free to tell stories as well, I'm really curious how others deal with this, specifically suicidal thoughts on trips, and has it helped you decide on your fate?

Also, I know going down the rabbit hole on psyches is not exactly the popular way to do it but I feel it is necessary to see that part of yourself especially if you're here, it's the ultimate way to find out what it is that brings you to this site I think.

~ From personal experience I've tried a handful of psyches, my favorite being shrooms but on most trips I find myself on the verge of suicide, contemplating my deep thoughts and seeing my naked and true self which is pretty sad and empty for the most part and seeing that I have deep hate for myself. The art I do while on my trips seem to represent my struggle, pain, sadness, and paranoia trying to get out. I find that it helps me find myself when I am confused and frustrated with not knowing what is infesting my mind. I try to do them occasionally to look into myself and remember what I am and to find my deepest feelings and thoughts I can't find on my own.

Reactions: kkatt, Strumgewehr, throwaway777 and 4 others
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
That is your art work? It is amazing. I've been just staring at them mesmerized.

Since I'm already here; I've never tried psychedelics but I have taken a couple types of dissociative hallucinogens. I'd definitely like to try psychedelics given the opportunity.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, throwaway777, brighter and 1 other person
iix.em

iix.em

agony
Mar 7, 2019
Ah I wish it was mine, a friend of mine did the first one and the second is from a trip img forum! But these have inspired some of my current work I paint and seem to be an accurate representation of myself in those trips. I definitely would say give it a try it has been very beneficial to me in every way considering the insight you can go into. I would recommend shrooms though, most natural and helpful in my opinion especially if it's your first psyche. Goodluck tho if you do!

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
crazy 3d pictures lol send me more

only tried dissociatives, but i forgot much of it when i came back. felt like the holy grale of wisdom lol, but i guess it was not. never tried asociative hallucinogenics and am not planning to

Reactions: iix.em
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I have in the past but not for a long time. I also believe that psychadelic halluciogenic substances have great medicinal potential,especially in treating addiction and certain mental health issues.
IME environment is of huge importance. The user must feel safe,comfortable and relaxed. They should be with friends/trusted people who are aware of their situation and feel secure in this knowledge. It's good to have positive visual and auditory stimuli too.

Reactions: iix.em and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
anyone who has experienced the antidepressant effects of ketamine/mxe/etc. for suicidal thoughts and lack of motivation to live?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, i've tried lsd twice, and mushrooms a few times. My first lsd trip was really good and enjoyed it. The second time was terrible, and I decided I would never do it again. Plus there's a hangover for a couple days after. If u have tendency toward depression, I don't recommend it. Mushrooms are a bit more gentle but you will still get a hangover and you should research how to prepare before you do either of these. You don't want to be uncomfortable in any way. Have the correct munchies, right environment. There's the comedown period where u will be uncomfortable so it helps to do whatever u can to make yourself prepared.

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I really want to trip before I ctb, Im very limited, its not mushroom season.

Maybe Datura if I find some in the wild, not even sure there are where I live. I know datura is a stupid dangerous idea, but Im kinda really desperate lol. Its not even a psychdelic drug :notsure:.

Reactions: iix.em, Final Escape and throwaway777
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Been addicted to otc cough medicine for the past 8 years (:ohhhh: :nomouth:, "well that explains a lot" )
Haven't touched it in three months now -_-, but am always fiending.

I want to have a good psychedelic trip but I can't find the right mindset or setting. :meh:

Reactions: Damn, iix.em and Final Escape
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I've never tried psychdelics before, can you have bad trips on them?

I've only smoked weed but one time I got a bad trip where I was teleporting everywhere then went to a local diner and played poker with salt & pepper as the poker chips. Got super depressed and paranoid when I tried to think about not getting depressed. Could barely make it out of that place before I passed out. :pfff:

Reactions: iix.em and Final Escape
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I had an excellent experience microdosing with shrooms: it did fantastic things for lowering my anxiety. Truly amazing. Unfortunately, I build a tolerance to any substance very quickly, and at the end of four months the shrooms (supplemented with sporadic low-concentration LSD) were no longer effective. I went from 1/8 of a mushroom every three days at the beginning of my regimen to almost half a mushroom at the end, and even at that higher dose it wasn't really effective. But it was wonderful during the first month or so.

I've had mixed results with entheogenic doses of mushrooms --full-on trips. The first couple times, tripping with other people, I saw a lot of pretty visual effects, but that was it. Entertaining, and it assured me it was safe, but that's all. The next couple times, tripping solo, were incredible. I got the deep, I-am-one-with-the-Universe sensations, found several new perspectives, and consider the experiences complete successes. The last hour and a half of comedown after those successful trips were also the most calm, peaceful sensations I have ever had the joy to experience. Finally the world wasn't screaming at me. If I knew I could get those every time, I'd trip at least once a week just for those comedowns.

I agree completely that set and setting are imperative. If you're uncomfortable, physically or mentally, you will quite likely have a bad trip. A "guide" is a good idea for the first time --ideally someone who has experienced a trip, but even just someone to make sure you can stagger to the bathroom safely is a good idea-- and gave me the confidence to later trip solo. I did not experience any of the hangover @Final Escape describes --perhaps a bit of muscle soreness from lying on the floor for five hours?-- but as with any chemical experience, there are as many different experiences as there are people.

If you haven't tried it, I recommend it.

Reactions: Peeb, notjustyetagain, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I did LSD a few times last year and it helped a lot actually.

I remember one trip where I took 400 mics. I had this visual of people standing in a circle all pointing and laughing at me.Then as I began to get closer I suddenly realized every single one of them had my face. It really fucked with me a bit. After the trip I begin to wonder what that could possibly mean and I interpreted it as representing how I constantly criticize myself, and after that trip I've tried to take steps towards not being so hard on myself and try to look at things from a different perspective.

I'd say it's helped me more with depression than any medication I've ever taken in the last 16 years.
There's a lot more helpful behavior that I've picked up after my trips but that's the most profound one.

Last edited:
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
anyone who has experienced the antidepressant effects of ketamine/mxe/etc. for suicidal thoughts and lack of motivation to live?
Yeah, it's definitely there. Fast and effective. No experience with MXE, but ketamine. It's not that it produces feelings of happiness, but more that it feels like an unburdening, sort of like a detached zen feeling, or a retreat into your own psyche

The problem with K is that it's short acting, expensive (I know that's relative but it's expensive to me), addictive, obviously illegal and long term use can pose serious health risks (bladder dysfunction and maybe olney's lesions). Maybe it'd be a good backup for crisis situations (although maybe not, it is kind of trippy) but it's easy to become dependent on. How it would affect depression in the long term is probably pretty complex so I can't say, but personally I find it to be utterly beautiful (too beautiful :ehh:) and knowing that that state of mind is possible gave me some faith in existence.

Reactions: Memento Mori and iix.em
iix.em

iix.em

agony
Mar 7, 2019
i used ket on my own for a while and tbh it helped and i enjoyed the effects but relying on a drug isn't something thats looked nice upon but I used on my own no prescription because I'm not trying to ruin my chances of getting certain jobs. Ket is good tho it works I wanna get back on it especially because I feel I'm going back down.
Micr

Maybe Datura if I find some in the wild, not even sure there are where I live. I know datura is a stupid dangerous idea, but Im kinda really desperate lol. Its not even a psychdelic drug :notsure:.
Doing acid is also a decent choice I feel it's more sensual and if you have a creative outlet you can physically see your mind without trying, i suggest you do trip before you decide to ctb.
I've never tried psychdelics before, can you have bad trips on them?

I've only smoked weed but one time I got a bad trip where I was teleporting everywhere then went to a local diner and played poker with salt & pepper as the poker chips. Got super depressed and paranoid when I tried to think about not getting depressed. Could barely make it out of that place before I passed out. :pfff:
Yeah with that just on weed i dont suggest you try psyches mainly because you have to be in a good mindset and be strong enough to even get through a bad trip if you do, it's be good to find a sitter to look after you if you try, i dont suggest you do it alone ever. But it helps you see things about yourself. Just be careful pls
I had an excellent experience microdosing with shrooms: it did fantastic things for lowering my anxiety. Truly amazing. Unfortunately, I build a tolerance to any substance very quickly, and at the end of four months the shrooms (supplemented with sporadic low-concentration LSD) were no longer effective. I went from 1/8 of a mushroom every three days at the beginning of my regimen to almost half a mushroom at the end, and even at that higher dose it wasn't really effective. But it was wonderful during the first month or so.

I've had mixed results with entheogenic doses of mushrooms --full-on trips. The first couple times, tripping with other people, I saw a lot of pretty visual effects, but that was it. Entertaining, and it assured me it was safe, but that's all. The next couple times, tripping solo, were incredible. I got the deep, I-am-one-with-the-Universe sensations, found several new perspectives, and consider the experiences complete successes. The last hour and a half of comedown after those successful trips were also the most calm, peaceful sensations I have ever had the joy to experience. Finally the world wasn't screaming at me. If I knew I could get those every time, I'd trip at least once a week just for those comedowns.

I agree completely that set and setting are imperative. If you're uncomfortable, physically or mentally, you will quite likely have a bad trip. A "guide" is a good idea for the first time --ideally someone who has experienced a trip, but even just someone to make sure you can stagger to the bathroom safely is a good idea-- and gave me the confidence to later trip solo. I did not experience any of the hangover @Final Escape describes --perhaps a bit of muscle soreness from lying on the floor for five hours?-- but as with any chemical experience, there are as many different experiences as there are people.

If you haven't tried it, I recommend it.
I trip sometimes and am very familiar with most psyches like pcp, acid, shrooms etc. but i would like to try micro dosing for my mood and self in general because of the benefits ive read from it.

I remember one trip where I took 400 mics. I had this visual of people standing in a circle all pointing and laughing at me.Then as I began to get closer I suddenly realized every single one of them had my face. It really fucked with me a bit. After the trip I begin to wonder what that could possibly mean and I interpreted it as representing how I constantly criticize myself, and after that trip I've tried to take steps towards not being so hard on myself and try to look at things from a different perspective.

I'd say it's helped me more with depression than any medication I've ever taken in the last 16 years.
There's a lot more helpful behavior that I've picked up after my trips but that's the most profound one.
really happy to see people benefit positively from this, thats what i hope for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memento Mori
Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
Fair share - go with the flow, it's all just the drugs.

Lsd- sometimes good sometimes bad- you learn a lot about your self if you want to, just found 200+ to strong for me, over did it a bit, once had a moth fly inside my mouth glad my mate was with me, laughed for hours.

Shrooms - love them! & not to much unlike my lsd trips, helped me quit smoking.

Dmt- life changing

Synthetic phsylocibin- I prefer shrooms, but was still prefer to lsd, somewhere in between,

Research chem - they change so quick tried a few but stayed clear of others. I'd always ask a few peoples option.

On the topic of self healing / help chanel 4 did something called the mdma trials and I have family who have overcome problems being able to talk about anything whilst being in a good place.

Personality staying completely clean for the rest of my life. You can easily have to much

Ayuwaska? It can be bought over Internet here and you can grow shroom at home..

Brugmansia is really a bad idea tho mate I don't want to even say why I can pm you what happened if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Yeah, it's definitely there. Fast and effective. No experience with MXE, but ketamine. It's not that it produces feelings of happiness, but more that it feels like an unburdening, sort of like a detached zen feeling, or a retreat into your own psyche

The problem with K is that it's short acting, expensive (I know that's relative but it's expensive to me), addictive, obviously illegal and long term use can pose serious health risks (bladder dysfunction and maybe olney's lesions). Maybe it'd be a good backup for crisis situations (although maybe not, it is kind of trippy) but it's easy to become dependent on. How it would affect depression in the long term is probably pretty complex so I can't say, but personally I find it to be utterly beautiful (too beautiful :ehh:) and knowing that that state of mind is possible gave me some faith in existence.

I thought about microdosing or using it once a month, heard that it acts antidepressing for that amount of time, same goes for shrooms. could at least try to see if it works specifically for me

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I've been wondering more and more about whether these kinds of drugs would make it easier... I know people hate hearing things like this, but at this point if I were rich I'd move to a state (or country) where cannabis is legal and remain perpetually drugged until it no longer was effective. Then I'd use a hard-enough drug to make taking the final step as easy as possible. If the Sarco Machine isn't available by then.
The user must feel safe,comfortable and relaxed. They should be with friends/trusted people who are aware of their situation and feel secure in this knowledge. It's good to have positive visual and auditory stimuli too.

Wait, what are these things, "safe, comfortable and relaxed" you speak of? And the expressions "friends/trusted people"--what do they mean??

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: iix.em, lululoo and Memento Mori
Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
Always had a lot of interest in psychedelics, spiritual moments/experiences etc. Its very hard to find any psychedelics here and I am too dumb to understand PGP, bitcoin wallets etc.

Anyways, I finally got 3 tabs a year ago or so. As with MDMA, they did NOTHING

I was furious because at this point I am starting to feel like I am cursed and that I just wont be let to feel anything good in my life. Then later on I realized that it was because of my medication, that effectively blocks all that. Known as Seroquel in US, Quetapin and some other names in Europe

And of course now that I have other medicines, I haven't had any possibilities to try psychedelics (or MDMA). Of course. :)

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Where the heck do I get psyches in the 1st place? Dealers? The ones here are fucking awful at keeping their word and the ones aroubd me are awful people. Its like I have to join a cool club to get psyches.

iix.em

iix.em

agony
Mar 7, 2019
Where the heck do I get psyches in the 1st place? Dealers? The ones here are fucking awful at keeping their word and the ones aroubd me are awful people. Its like I have to join a cool club to get psyches.
it all depends on who you know tbh its more popular now tho you can ask any dealer and they'll most likely know someone

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I've tried truffles in Amsterdam, LSD and mushrooms. LSD was the most pleasant, as I went into a weird state of reliving some beautiful childhood memories just like they happened. Things I'd forgotten. Might also be a contributor to my destructive nostalgic depression

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019

Wow that's profound. It reminds me how I always used to have a irrational fear of the dark, it even went as far as being afraid in my own home at night. So one time when I was very high and lying in the bathtub there was a power outage and I became scared as hell. I got fed up with myself and started to purposefully imagine, with eyes closed, what exactly it was that I was afraid of. I closed my eyes and imagined a monster or a person or an animal lurking there and just flat out told it to go ahead and attack me; I even tried to increase the anxiety as much as I could in my mind, when I suddenly broke out with laughter. That was the end of my fear of the dark and I never experienced it since.

F

ForeverDefective

Apr 23, 2019
I want to try LSD/shrooms/MDMA but dont have the money or connections to do it, its the one last thing I think may have a way out other than dying.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Only weed. Always wanted to try some psychedelics, especially ayahuasca, but around where I live....can't even reliably get Cannabis, let alone anything else.