• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
They said I threatened people with knives. That is a lie. They said I had a visitor to my accommodation carrying a knife. I have no friends in my area and have had no visitors. Literally, if they check the guest book to my accommodation there is no-one under my name. It is an outright lie.

Can I sue them for lying about me? There is not a single visitor in the visitor book under my name for months.

They are saying they have to keep me here as there is a risk of non-compliance with medication. But I live in supported accommodation and it is their job to administer my medication.

They are saying they have to keep me because there is a risk of drug taking when they release me. But this will be the case whenever they release me.

How long do I have to endure this utter bullshit and misery of being on a psych ward.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, EternalShore, not-2-b-the-answer and 10 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's horrible being contained in a place against your wishes.

Personally I would be focusing on being able to demonstrate to the tribunal panel that what's being presented to them isn't factual and that you're stable. I'd be trying to maintain my composure and not come across as accusatory or desperate.

Each time they present something you disagree with, ask for the evidence that backs it up - and use your evidence that shows it's not correct.

What time is the tribunal and do you have representation?

Reactions: Labyrinth, landslide2, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
It sounds like they may have mixed you up with someone else, like maybe a patient on the unit *did* have a visitor who brought a knife, and it was accidentally recorded under your name.

That would be incredibly careless and negligent on their part, but I've experienced human error with records many times. Each time, I've been the one who had to sort it out; the person who made the mistake in the first place is already careless and has no motivation to fix their mistake.

Is there a staff member who you've interacted with that seems reasonable? I would go to a staff member who I have a good repoire with, and tell them I think there may be a mixup with what has been recorded in my files while I've been here. Specifically mention that you haven't had any visitors for X amount of time, and you want to make sure that's been recorded correctly.

I don't know if this would fix the problem quickly enough, but in some psych units, they have morning meetings where they briefly go over each patient's case. So if you get the ball rolling today, it's possible that they could work on fixing it in the morning meeting tomorrow (if that's a thing they do where you're at).

I know you're in an incredibly difficult spot. Sending you strength and fortitude 🌻

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Zhendou and LittleJem
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
They said I threatened people with knives. That is a lie. They said I had a visitor to my accommodation carrying a knife. I have no friends in my area and have had no visitors. Literally, if they check the guest book to my accommodation there is no-one under my name. It is an outright lie.

Can I sue them for lying about me? There is not a single visitor in the visitor book under my name for months.

They are saying they have to keep me here as there is a risk of non-compliance with medication. But I live in supported accommodation and it is their job to administer my medication.

They are saying they have to keep me because there is a risk of drug taking when they release me. But this will be the case whenever they release me.

How long do I have to endure this utter bullshit and misery of being on a psych ward.
I don't know where you live but in the US you can always sue. But that doesn't mean it will be successful.
Also, in the US, there has to be a court order via "reise hearing" before med compliance can be enforced unless you're under conservatorship.
I'm so sorry you're in such a position. If you're not too resistant to "treatment" hopefully you can get released soon.
Peace 🌹💔

Reactions: landslide2, not-2-b-the-answer and Zhendou
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
There's literally only six people in teh accommodation where I have been living. It's a straight up and deliberate lie.

• Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GoatHerder and Zhendou
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
There's literally only six people in teh accommodation where I have been living. It's a straight up and deliberate lie.
That's terrible that "professional" people would lie!! I'm so sorry about that. I'm a retired psych nurse & would never have done something like that to a human being. I built relationships with my patients on the unit. I always tried to empower people & help them find their solutions, but there are good & bad actors in all professions unfortunately. 🌹💔

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Hi @LittleJem how did the tribunal go? Hopefully it wasn't too traumatic for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024

I am so sorry to hear this.. My family was trying to ship me off to psych ward to get rid of me, but I realized I'm not gonna allow family members to deliberate what happens next, especially when they are a horrible support system. I been to a emergency psych for 2 days, I became even more miserable in those two days

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Lost the tribunal. Gotta be forcibly drugged. Can't stop crying

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, sorrowful, landslide2 and 5 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I am so bloody angry on your behalf. I'm sorry you're being forced to stay and get medicated. Were you on a S2 and have you now been moved to a S3?

Utter shit system, run by arseholes.

• Aww..
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry you're now trapped in the system. But like everything else, it will come to an end at some point. Just hang tough til then.
It's sad that they lied. How could anyone trust a system that lies.
Peace & love 🌹💔

• Aww..
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
Try to get a patient's right acovate involved ASAP. I did when my ex-wife had me committed on a 72 hour hold. The next day I had a hearing with the board of trustees and they released me immediately.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and maniac116
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that they continue to lock you up in there and even lie about you! >:( Unfortunately, I doubt you'll be getting any legal retribution for all the awful things they're doing to you there~ :( A psych ward is a prison in all but name. Just as cops can lie, they lied about you too~ :/ truly despicable! I really hope you can make your case tho and show them that they are wrong! >:( all these abuses of power are truly irredeemable! >:(

Reactions: Whale_bones, LittleJem and sorrowful
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I'm so very sorry.. I was locked up last year, the best thing you can do is comply with everything they say. Lie, do whatever. Just show them that you are well enough. I hope that you are able to get out soon, I know how horrible it can feel in there. Sending love. 🫂

Reactions: LittleJem