L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Jeez, so I am stuck on this psych ward for an indefinite amount of time. This bank holiday weekend is carnival, which is literally the only thing I was living for when I was really depressed. It is my favourite party.

Instead, I am stuck in a stinking room, with disgusting food and these zombie nurses all saying my name and smiling at me. It's really creepy. I know to get out I have to play the game and say 'I'm fine' but actually I am crumbling with misery.

My family don't give a shit. They want me here. My dad said he wanted me 'punished'.

I am totally alone with this suffering and I don't know how to bear it.

I don't know how to bear it when these zombie nurses say my name and look at me, waiting for my response so they can go and write notes on me.

I cannot overstate how much I hate this. And I don't know when it will be over. I have days and days ahead of it.

I am trying to study and work on my computer and I am lucky to have it here.

I hate these cruel doctors and nurses that imprison me to pay their salaries.

I was no danger to anybody. I hate these people so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gstreater, Praestat_Mori, permanently tired and 5 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
i'm sorry

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and banger12
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
Jeez, so I am stuck on this psych ward for an indefinite amount of time. This bank holiday weekend is carnival, which is literally the only thing I was living for when I was really depressed. It is my favourite party.

Instead, I am stuck in a stinking room, with disgusting food and these zombie nurses all saying my name and smiling at me. It's really creepy. I know to get out I have to play the game and say 'I'm fine' but actually I am crumbling with misery.

My family don't give a shit. They want me here. My dad said he wanted me 'punished'.

I am totally alone with this suffering and I don't know how to bear it.

I don't know how to bear it when these zombie nurses say my name and look at me, waiting for my response so they can go and write notes on me.

I cannot overstate how much I hate this. And I don't know when it will be over. I have days and days ahead of it.

I am trying to study and work on my computer and I am lucky to have it here.

I hate these cruel doctors and nurses that imprison me to pay their salaries.

I was no danger to anybody. I hate these people so much.
I am so sorry that you're stuck in such a shitty situation. Trust me, I've been there so I know how terrible those places are. Fortunately, I think you have the right idea on how to get out in a timely manner. Just play cooperative, hope they but it and think it's legit, just like you said. Some words of advice, if your facility is anything like the ones I've been to, they note how much you eat, so be sure to dish up a decent portion and eat most of it during scheduled eating hours. They also track activity and group activity participation. Chances are all of that will count toward your discharge, so just play their game. Again, I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation. It's also unfair that you're being treated the way you are, especially by family.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LittleJem and Kalista
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
I'm sorry you're having to fight through the ward. At least you've got some things to distract you, it sounds like.

It will end, as with all things.

Rooting for you c:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LittleJem, Arachno and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I am so sorry that you're stuck in such a shitty situation. Trust me, I've been there so I know how terrible those places are. Fortunately, I think you have the right idea on how to get out in a timely manner. Just play cooperative, hope they but it and think it's legit, just like you said. Some words of advice, if your facility is anything like the ones I've been to, they note how much you eat, so be sure to dish up a decent portion and eat most of it during scheduled eating hours. They also track activity and group activity participation. Chances are all of that will count toward your discharge, so just play their game. Again, I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation. It's also unfair that you're being treated the way you are, especially by family.
Thank you, this means a lot