• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
so they got me in a psych ward. They really lie here, pretend to be sweet then section you. I was virtually asleep when the doctors assessed me and I don't remember it. I am actually okay today and I want out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: binturong, Wisdom3_1-9, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
psych ward is fucked. Of course they lie. You gotta play the game. Pretend you are all good and life is best to get out. Idk where you live. having bpd will get you released after 1 night where I live. It depends on the "experts" when they let u go after all.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Lutembëe, QuietLake and 3 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I am okay today. I just know that whatever I say they have already decided. It's like not being a person on here. I've only experienced it once before.

• Hugs
Reactions: nena21
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
psych wards are fucking vile. ive been there. sorry you have to go through that. i got put there for two weeks for depression or something or whatever the fuck. they didnt even tell me why i was there. they lie so lie back fake it and you'll hopefully make it

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Lutembëe and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
psych wards are fucking vile. ive been there. sorry you have to go through that. i got put there for two weeks for depression or something or whatever the fuck. they didnt even tell me why i was there. they lie so lie back fake it and you'll hopefully make it
Thank you they do lie definitely

I was sucked in at first by friendliness then you realise they are suckers

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible being trapped in a psych ward, I fear them. I hope that you find a way out of there, I wish you relief from suffering.

Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
That's awful! How long do they make you stay? I hope they let you out of that hell hole soon

Psych wards in my country take everything from you except your clothes and toothbrush. No phone, computer, or anyway to connect with the world outside. Only brief phone calls from the hospital phone at specific times.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This is hell. Kafka.
They won't tell me which hospital I go to. I don't have a toothbrush. They assessed me when I was asleep.
Please give all tips on getting out. I am not doing well at this game.

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
That's awful! How long do they make you stay? I hope they let you out of that hell hole soon

Psych wards in my country take everything from you except your clothes and toothbrush. No phone, computer, or anyway to connect with the world outside. Only brief phone calls from the hospital phone at specific times.
My first stay mayne two weeks or so.

My second stay was about two weeks and a month or so of outpatient

Then another same as the above.

Then a month or so of inpatient split between two the transfering to a residential for three and a half months or so.

In the US I didn't have anything from home except clothes. I have only one or two items with strings now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tortured Existence
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Second to a prison. I been in 4 times. 1st time was OK as could smoke inside. Got worse ever since. Signing bits of paper to go outside for a smoke.

Reactions: akana
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
Second to a prison. I been in 4 times. 1st time was OK as could smoke inside. Got worse ever since. Signing bits of paper to go outside for a smoke.
i had to "earn leave" to do that like its so fucking weird. what the fuck hahaha

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i've been there several times, not sure what type of ward allows you internet access but i would definitely not risk going on this site while you're in there. they can track internet traffic and if you're caught, you'll only be there longer. stay of the site, behave and do what they tell you to. it's the fastest way to get out.

Reactions: LittleJem