D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My case worker is visiting tomorrow. He's a nice guy and does his best. He carried on giving me a lift to the shops in the days when I could get out, even though it wasn't his place to do that. I'd managed to convince my psych that help with shopping would be a huge boon and it was. Even though I struggled around the shop in pain I actually miss those days.

Tomorrow I'll tell him how much physical pain I'm in and he will push antipsychotics and I'll tell him no way. Same old story. Tbh they cannot help me and I'm thinking of ditching them so they can at least put their efforts into someone they can help.

I wish health care was more holistic. All I get is xxx: We can't do anything about that go to yyy. Yyy: We can't do anything about that go to xxx.

We are a flawed race. Monkies with guns and money. And hubris.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan, sleepy dog, Pony and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
My case worker is visiting tomorrow. He's a nice guy and does his best. He carried on giving me a lift to the shops in the days when I could get out, even though it wasn't his place to do that. I'd managed to convince my psych that help with shopping would be a huge boon and it was. Even though I struggled around the shop in pain I actually miss those days.

Tomorrow I'll tell him how much physical pain I'm in and he will push antipsychotics and I'll tell him no way. Same old story. Tbh they cannot help me and I'm thinking of ditching them so they can at least put their efforts into someone they can help.

I wish health care was more holistic. All I get is xxx: We can't do anything about that go to yyy. Yyy: We can't do anything about that go to xxx.

We are a flawed race. Monkies with guns and money. And hubris.
Your case worker sounds nice my is an assole

walker

walker

Apr 8, 2019
I'm sorry that your case worker isn't working out well. He does sound cool so at least there's that.

Health care can be holistic if you create it that way. What kinds of holistic shit have you sought out thus far? There are definitely advances in all sorts of drugs, herbs, meditations, medicines from other countries and all sorts of things that the UK doesn't subscribe to. We're just not into that stuff, you know? But it doesn't mean it's not out there to check out.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Two of them came. They could see how I'll I am and how much weight I've lost. They finally stopped pushing their drugs and admited that depression was normal if you are suffering or dying.

They try bless them but my issues are medical/physical causes so it's beyond them.

I've tried alternative therapies all my life to no avail. By holistic I kind of meant more joined up thinking rather than passing the buck.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Least they've know put you on antipsychotics this time.
I wish one day with a situation like yours that they will say we can't do anything anymore to help you so we will find a bed in our dignity in Dying facility and help you there. I hope that happens one day. Especially for you underscore ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Least they've know put you on antipsychotics this time.
I wish one day with a situation like yours that they will say we can't do anything anymore to help you so we will find a bed in our dignity in Dying facility and help you there. I hope that happens one day. Especially for you underscore ❤
Oh Rachel thank you. That's exactly what I want. To have people see the truth and have the courage to help me face it. I wish that for all of us suffering ones. They are not that strong though. Then again who could be?

Your words are much appreciated.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Oh Rachel thank you. That's exactly what I want. To have people see the truth and have the courage to help me face it. I wish that for all of us suffering ones. They are not that strong though. Then again who could be?

Your words are much appreciated.
I'm a supporter of the right to die campaign in the U.K. and I hope one day the bill will be passed. The truth is out there but they are closing their eyes to it.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465