makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Isn't it odd that we are warned the world over about smoking, drinking,and street drugs...these are bad for you! Yet the medical industry for psychology will happily insist you take their drugs daily and sometimes several times daily to make you feel good and more normal!?? So being drugged to get through your day is OK if you use their recommended psyc Drugs? Seems to me to be hypocrisy, don't do the drugs you normally like, but use our psyc Drugs and it's all good? When you look at the billions of dollars spent on psyc drug research, you know damn well someone is looking to profit.When you look at the billions of dollars spent on both psyc and street drugs each year, you have to conclude that life on this planet sucks, and not in an enjoyable way either!🤔

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, On Replay, emgrl and 1 other person
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
For those who are regularly on meds for depression and or anxiety, Do they actually work for you ?

I've had Zoloft but no longer take it as I noticed no difference.

I remember a family member telling me I should definitely get my prescription extended because they could notice a change … How ? I had stopped taking them like a week before that was said to me and wasn't even on them long before that. Find that kind of funny

Last edited:
Reactions: makethepainstop
ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I never noticed any positive changes from SSRIs but I've certainly felt worse on them. I'm not entirely convinced they work beyond placebo for anyone.

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I never noticed any positive changes from SSRIs but I've certainly felt worse on them. I'm not entirely convinced they work beyond placebo for anyone.
Worse ? Wow, like as in it upped whatever condition you were experiencing ?

More proof we're just seen as walking dollar signs to these people

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
Worse ? Wow, like as in it upped whatever condition you were experiencing ?

More proof we're just seen as walking dollar signs to these people
A lot of them do in fact say depression is a side effect of depression meds lol its ridiculous. I felt my depression get worse on them, and started experiencing random chest pains that definitely didn't help my already low mental state. Psychiatrist insisted it wasn't the medicine causing the pain or the depression increase, but I felt better with both after I stopped taking the medicine.