• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I tried to order the same propranolol as per PH book.

However, I got a different brand. I have now 2packs or propranolol. How do I know that they are fast acting?
I could upload pictures but I think it is against forum rules. Please fell free to send me a pm.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Do you have the brand. Could you try googling information on it.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

However, I got a different brand. I have now 2packs or propranolol. How do I know that they are fast acting?
I could upload pictures but I think it is against forum rules. Please fell free to send me a pm.

Dissolve one in water I did it took 10 minutes.

Cheers

Geo

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
I think instead of looking for "fast acting" ... you should be checking if they are "time released" or "long acting". If neither of those are specified then you have the right ones.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Deleted member 1768 and Saed
P

PretendSmile

Jul 6, 2020
Usually drugs that are slow release have SR on the box!

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 1768 and charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Usually drugs that are slow release have SR on the box!

Yes, or XR for extended release. You're looking for IR - immediate release. You can drop the brand name here if you need help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and Deleted member 1768
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I just can't seem to get it right. Spoonfeeding is needed. I have 3 , not sure are they any good. SO the only one that will do the job is - IR - immediate release?
If someone knows where I can get IR - immediate release in UK, please let me know.

Last edited:
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I would say the bottom two packs are normal
I would say the bottom two packs are normal
The first one is slow release it's a harder capsule so takes your stomach longer to break it down

Reactions: Jumper Geo and autumnal
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Propranolol - noumed - brown/white pack (second in the picture) - dissolved within 15min with stirring.
Propranolol - Teva - green/white pack (last in the picture) - dissolved within 5min with stirring. I assume this is the right one? Or I should get a pack that states IR - immediate release . Need to get this right.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Propranolol - noumed - brown/white pack (second in the picture) - dissolved within 15min with stirring.
Propranolol - Teva - green/white pack (last in the picture) - dissolved within 5min with stirring. I assume this is the right one? Or I should get a pack that states IR - immediate release . Need to get this right.
As another person said the two 40mg's are the right one ... the 80mg is slow release. You want it to dissolve it into your SN mix before drinking .. so I don't think it matters between the two 40mgs.

Reactions: autumnal
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
It won't say immediate release on any packet.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It won't say immediate release on any packet.

Exactly. Immediate release is typically the default status of any medication unless specified otherwise.

Dissolve one in water I did it took 10 minutes.

Cheers

Geo

I'd suggest that isn't a definitive enough method to rely on however. Medications are engineered to dissolve in the acidic environment of the stomach.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly. Immediate release is typically the default status of any medication unless specified otherwise.

I'd suggest that isn't a definitive enough method to rely on however. Medications are engineered to dissolve in the acidic environment of the stomach.

If your worried how long it will take to dissolve it is a good way to test them, SR will take hours to dissolve, extended release come in capsule form and slowly release the drug into the bloodstream over the course of the day.

Propranolol would dissolve faster in the stomach as it's a warm acidic environment but you won't know how long it takes, but I have seen the different boxes now so another mystery solved if it's slow release it will be on the front of the box SR.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SSlostallhope
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
how much propranolol you're planning to take?

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019

The brand doesn't matter. It's a generic medication. I understand that the fatal dose is about 3g.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The brand doesn't matter. It's a generic medication. I understand that the fatal dose is about 3g.

Please search propranolol on the forum. A minimum of 8g is recommended, and still may not be fatal at that dose.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
is this new method? i was thought for sn method

The OP didn't say, and the member I quoted said 3g, so I was thinking this was a discussion about a propanolol OD, not as a potentiator for SN, which would be 800mg until/if PN changes his mind again about the amount.

Reactions: nomorepainss
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I understand that the fatal dose is about 3g.
Check this out. Here is something to think about when you take a very large number of pills, they clump in your stomach:
Drug bezoar
This is not good. I don't know how to avoid this. This does not appear as if it will dissolve on it's own.
Doses of propranolol poisoning: from 1500 mg to survival following 8000 mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spitfire
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
Check this out. Here is something to think about when you take a very large number of pills, they clump in your stomach:
View attachment 44923
This is not good. I don't know how to avoid this. This does not appear as if it will dissolve on it's own.
Doses of propranolol poisoning: from 1500 mg to survival following 8000 mg.
i have 15X 40 long acting prop, how can i dissolve it properly?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i have 15X 40 long acting prop, how can i dissolve it properly?
It is the coating on long acting pills mostly that clumps. I read that someone took 125 40 mg pills and survived. 15 won't do anything. You really need to do a lot of reading about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spitfire
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
It is the coating on long acting pills mostly that clumps. I read that someone took 125 40 mg pills and survived. 15 won't do anything. You really need to do a lot of reading about this.
i wanna use it for sn, i have 30X40 normal and 15x40 long acting, i was looking for a way to dissolve it for fast absorption, surprisingly you posted that image :)

i found this reply through other source,

That is why patients are advised not to break sustained released tablets. However, there are certain sustained release forms that may not be as prone to this such as novel solid forms of the active pharmaceutical ingredient that dissolve more slowly. If the "sustained release" effect is achieved at the molecular level, crushing would have little effect. Hope this helps.

Last edited: