• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
What are the propranolol timings when it comes to using it with sn? Went through the recource page...couldn't quite find the numbers...so basically how much and relative timing to an consumption. Thanks

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Lorntroubles and Fedrea
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hiya,

This question has been discussed quite a lot in the SN Mega Thread but the information originated from Exit International and you can get regular updates from the Peaceful Pill eHandbook and Pod Casts, Philip Nitschke is the founder and he recommends you mix 1 gram of Propranolol with SN and drink it, although I have been reading threads and i have checked how long it takes for the medicine to be effective so i decided to take a slightly different approach, I have linked my own schedule here SN Schedule. This is my own plan, please do your own research, this isn't set in stone I am hoping for new updates this month so it may change again.

I hope it gives you some idea but after you have done your own research I would be interested in your schedule. I hope you have read Stan's guide.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: autumnal
I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
Hiya,

This question has been discussed quite a lot in the SN Mega Thread but the information originated from Exit International and you can get regular updates from the Peaceful Pill eHandbook and Pod Casts, Philip Nitschke is the founder and he recommends you mix 1 gram of Propranolol with SN and drink it, although I have been reading threads and i have checked how long it takes for the medicine to be effective so i decided to take a slightly different approach, I have linked my own schedule here SN Schedule. This is my own plan, please do your own research, this isn't set in stone I am hoping for new updates this month so it may change again.

I hope it gives you some idea but after you have done your own research I would be interested in your schedule. I hope you have read Stan's guide.

Cheers

Geo
Why do you take it twice geo? Seems too much right...i was thinking of taking around 60mg an hour before sn