• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Anyone know how or where to get propranolol without a prescription? PM me pretty please ✌️❤️

Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I have a propanolol scrip for anxiety. Anxiety is a fairly common affliction, esp these days. If you have a psychiatrist, you could perhaps say that you have been experiencing anxiety and have a friend with it who takes propranolol and recommends it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword, loopylou and tryingtoescape
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Struggling to get this myself - unwilling to tell doc of any anxiety as it is imperative that I am fully in control of my emotions n whatnot in order to remain credible :pfff: suffering from long term, severe chronic pain and have to be responsible and in control of my own opioid medication, which I'm allowed on trust (previous mental health issues, OD attempts and street drug use); remaining largely undiagnosed and struggling to be heard as is without me throwing "anxiety" into the mix... hard to get the propranolol, yet have everything else.
Kinda want it as don't want the panic of that fast heartbeat at the end.
I've seen that you can get them online but they still have to tell your doc n I wouldn't want them to know!

Reactions: Pen>Sword
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I'm prescribed it but you can get it from online pharmacies if you say the right things

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
They tell your doc though - I've tried to order it and not allowed the contact with my GP n they won't prescribe

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
There are other meds prescribed for anxiety if propranolol itself is the issue. Not sure why you're reluctant to tell your doc about anxiety because, though you may not have it now, you're anticipating having it later when you ctb. So technically, you wouldn't be lying, and though these meds are prescription only, they are legal.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It's important that I am rational and not suffering from any mental instability in the eyes of my doc, as they might restrict or change my pain meds and are also less likely to listen to my physical symptoms; once you say you have depression or anxiety, that will be the stated cause for most self-reported symptoms. It happens with a relative I have who has both mental and physical illness - they blame all the physical stuff on being anxious and/or depressed.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
They tell your doc though - I've tried to order it and not allowed the contact with my GP n they won't prescribe
They didn't tell my doctor

TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Anxiety, particularly social anxiety and stage fright: I just mentioned that I had social anxiety and had heard about propanalol and got a script.