• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
Hello friends, I'm planning to ctb using a ton of Propranolol, I've got around 10 grams of it and can probably get more. I have access to metoclopramide and probably some Eszopiclone as a sedative, is this enough?

Reactions: laserfocus111
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My understanding is that 8g is the minimum, but people have survived that too. I personally would go for more. It needs to be regular release, not extended release. I would dissolve it in water, it's easy to dissolve, though it will be bitter. I've also read it's a good idea to potentiate it with a beta blocker if you can. Search the forum for propanol, there are some threads that talk about it for OD and some for potentiating SN.

I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
I thank you for taking the time to reply <3

I pretty much have unlimited access to more propranolol and can get maybe Atenolol.. Healthcare where i live is weird i guess.. No proper access to therapy but you can get all the drugs you want save for the hard addictive stuff..
Anyway, do you have any suggestions what I could add to this to raise my success chances?

Reactions: laserfocus111
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you search the internet there are plenty of case studies to read regarding propranolol toxicity in suicides.

A 48-year-old female had consumed approximately 5 grams of propranolol. Despite high-dose insulin, intravenous sodium bicarbonate, glucagon and inotropic support, she became hypotensive and subsequently arrested.

A 31 year old physician was found dead after ingesting 6 grams of propranolol for self-poisoning.

18-year-old man who ingested a massive dose of propranolol HCl in a suicide attempt. The patient was brought to the hospital in an unresponsive state within 30 minutes of ingestion. He was initially stabilized but subsequently died nine hours after the drug was ingested.

A 27 year old survived taking 2.8 grams.

Causes of death are attributed to acute cardiac arrest.

I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
I'm also concerned of how'd it feel?
And how likely is it to fail? Or me throwing it all up.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It slows the heart down. It sounds like it's not fast.

Reactions: IAMFAILING