• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I already have my plan for my CTB ready for next week.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/next-week-is-my-ctb-time.170117/#post-2578692

However, I have also read in some posts here that you can also take propranolol in addition to SN and that it apparently works even faster in this combination.
However, I could not find any more precise information on when to take propranolol. Before the SN or together with the SN and how much.

Unfortunately, I cannot access the latest edition of "The Peacefull Pill Handbook" on the website, as I am not yet 50 years old.

I have ordered propranolol and it should arrive next week I hope.
When it arrives I would like to use it.

I know that there are certainly some users here who have access to the new PPHE 2024.
Can someone maybe PM me the exact instructions or upload them somewhere?
I will of course not pass them on or post them in the forum.

I can also pay by crypto (BTC, Monero) if desired.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I've seen in one of the posts in the death protocols thread, the user said it was 2gm. But taking this much quantity before SN would likely knock you out.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: martinso67 and Acritarch