• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Hi, I am looking for an alternative I can take with SN that is a beta blocker or similar to Propranolol.

No GP will Prescribe this for me. Does anyone know of anything else I can take instead?

Nightbird

Nightbird

Sep 14, 2022
There are plenty of other beta blockers but you're probably not being prescribed bc you're going to a GP and your bp is fine. About 10 yrs ago, I was prescribed Propanolol for stage fright by a psychiatric NP. Apparently, it's been prescribed for this purpose since it first came out in the 60's. Is there any chance you can get in front of a psych professional and complain of stage fright (acting/public speaking/teaching/making presentations, etc.)? You might be offered benzos instead, so you'd have to be ready to talk your way out of that.

Regrets if this info is redundant or obvious (or otherwise unhelpful!).

D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Thank you for input. Yes, doctors refuse and say my BP or heartrate is normal.

They don't seem to Prescribe any of these meds I ask for here. Seems impossible to get my hands on anything. I've been trying to get amitriptylene aswel but no luck.

Nightbird

Nightbird

Sep 14, 2022
I hear you. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time connecting with sources. I'm in the US where medicine is a business, not a service. The competitive angle certainly contributes to accessibility.

I hope you're able to get your hands on what you need. Will be thinking of you.

Reactions: Deboneire1
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm hoping that THC gummies and seraquel in good quantity, will handle pain and racing heart. If one is zonked out, it's hard to feel anything.šŸ˜

Reactions: Deboneire1 and MutatedFlower