Xyla

Xyla

It's tiring to live life.
Jul 12, 2023
i rely on these two for some source of serotonin, but sometime i do wish i could just overdose and end it all.
my first and second attempt to cut myself ended up in minor superficial cat scratches horizontally across by left forearm using a small bread knife, i wish i had cut deeper, i wish to overcome that fear of pain and bleeding..

i just want my suffering to be seen and acknowledged, instead of shunned and for me to be stuck between all the reassurances and stigmas of friends and family. a constant cycle, i cannot feel negativity, i cannot feel happiness..

i'm merely left to toil in my suffering, how sweet.

time and time again i feel this constant tug of war tear me apart mentally, i feel so very dead inside and it's such a pain to keep going, i want to kill myself and say goodbye to it all.
GViNkGJWUAAVYyU

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I actually have promethaziee and was thinking of taking it before i mix my cardiac cocktail do you think the promethazien wont let u throw up

Xyla

Xyla

It's tiring to live life.
Jul 12, 2023
I actually have promethaziee and was thinking of taking it before i mix my cardiac cocktail do you think the promethazien wont let u throw up
i'm not entirely sure myself.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Neither of those medications have any sort of good chance at killing you. I know you're struggling but I would strongly advise you to not give into those urges as they will likely leave you alive but sick.