H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Reposting thread cause the last one got deleted by mods because I explicity wrote what I wanted to do with these people.
That mistake will not be made again.
Thank you for your understanding.

Hello all,

I f*cking hate when people project things. Like when they belittle me when they don't even know me, like what the f*ck. This has to be that they're feeling insecure and has to project some kind of messed view of their hierarchy perspective. THEY are feeling like a small little bug so they have to make someone else feel that way in order to be more grounded and not wanna suicide at the very moment.
The f*ked up thing is that projection works. It makes the one projecting feeling significantly better and gets higher up in status. It makes human feel better about themselves.

It's not just belittling (but it's the worst) but other projecting thoughts/ideas like "you're garbage", when they're themselves view themselves like that.

F*ck projections. Cowardice f*cking shit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadghost and AnxietyAttack44
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Yeah, I deal with that on a regular basis. People push their insecurities on you, because they hate themselves. I've been told I should kill myself or others should kill me. It's a fucked up world.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost and Heavy
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, I deal with that on a regular basis. People push their insecurities on you, because they hate themselves. I've been told I should kill myself or others should kill me. It's a fucked up world.
The way I've started to see things now, clearly, is that we're just small f*cking pointless organisms trying to fight for our survival.
So, in a sense, projection is a fight for our organisms survival.

Does this make sense to you?

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
The way I've started to see things now, clearly, is that we're just small f*cking pointless organisms trying to fight for our survival.
So, in a sense, projection is a fight for our organisms survival.

Does this make sense to you?
Yeah, I do. I think we project our insecurities on those we perceive to be better than ourselves. I think it's human nature to be hostile against anyone higher on the ladder than us. We all want to be chiefs, no one wants to be an indian.