F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Anybody struggle to get off your butt everyday, or too often? I'm just frustrated and venting about it. I woke up a 3am again lol! My sleep schedule has been really weird lately. Anyway, I need to get going now. Somehow, gonna try to go to gym. Haven't went in some days.

Reactions: Hennessy, TotallyIsolated and Stan
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
Every single day. I love my job bc I work with dogs but it's even hard to get motivated to go see them.

Reactions: puppy9 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Every single day. I love my job bc I work with dogs but it's even hard to get motivated to go see them.
Do u work at a vet clinic or pet sitter or something? I've really wanted to try pet sitting because big animal lover here.

Reactions: Hennessy
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
There was a point in my late teens where I couldn't even be bothered to get out of bed to pee.
I would have a bottle of nyquil by my bed and when I woke up I would just take a sip of it and wait for the drowsiness to take me back to sleep (Probably... don't do that tho..)
Keeping my room cold helped me stay asleep through the night.

As long as I get dressed and move to the other room I TRY to count that as a success. I think the best way to get over these things that keep me in bed is to try to make every step forward, no matter how small, a huge success in your books. "yay, I stood up, made it to the bathroom, AND washed my face??? Three gold stars!!!" ....I haven't been very successful with this strategy. Somehow you must be hypersensitive to positive actions while either ignoring or excepting the negative. There will always be negative because there would be no positive without it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Final Escape
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I even procrastinate about doing nothing and that was not a joke either!

• Love
Reactions: Qdv, TotallyIsolated, sad_frog and 1 other person
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
Do u work at a vet clinic or pet sitter or something? I've really wanted to try pet sitting because big animal lover here.

I'm a dog Walker:) it has added some value to my life. They can make me smile.

Reactions: Hennessy and Final Escape
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
All the time, I procrastinate pretty much everything from getting up to go to classes to actually eating or even general self-care. I just have zero motivation and am always too exhausted, so it constantly takes me a while to do anything. I totally get you.

Reactions: Hennessy and TotallyIsolated
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
All the time. Partly its fear of doing things 'wrong', and partly sheer stubbornness. I have come VERY close to losing nearly every job Ive had because I wont get up in the morning. I *can* get up, but I just go back to bed. Its hell.

Reactions: Hennessy