• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Hi
Does anyone have any advice on using Prochlorperazine as an AE??
As in dosing?
I see it is in both Stan's & the bible. I can't use meto due to drug interactions apparently.
And I can't open any links to stuff on here because my ex is still in my iPhone & the rest so I'm only opening pages like Stan's that don't have any additional "click here" style links because I don't know what he has access to - I found this week that it was even more than I thought which is sickening, TBH.
I have Prochlorperazine maleate 5mg drugs. 24 tablets. Expired 2021.
It is unlikely I'll be able to get any other AE in my time frame unless the 400mg of quetiapine that I take daily counts.
Stan & the bible say no meds for seasickness - the Prochlorperazine maleate was prescribed for seasickness.
The internet said pills are still good if they're not crumbling or smelly or whatever but can have reduced efficacy. Everyone on here said to do a dry run of whatever AE you choose to see if side effects. I took one of my Prochlorperazine a few days ago - zero side effects - is this good? As in not allergic? Or is this bad? As in they don't work anymore? I did not take any when I was prescribed because they were given to me just in case I got seasick & I didn't get seasick.
Does anyone know the dosing of Prochlorperazine for either the 48 hour regimen or stat dose?? Am hoping for 48 hours but will definitely do stat dose if required.
And on top of what is the normal advice, if I should be taking more or sooner or whatever to counteract how old they are???
Apologies for asking this - I know I keep on saying it over & over but it's true - it's simply not viable or safe for me to do much in the way of independent research. I have no physical or digital privacy & SaSu is my legit only source of both info & support. Which sucks. But you guys have been rock stars.
So if anyone knows what PPH says or anyone else about Prochlorperazine maleate 5mg, please let me know. And without it being a link or anything I have to click.
So sorry. I hate being like this - it goes against every part of me. And I freak out that someone might've already sent me info & be offended or whatever - I have to go back through my threads & convos & write notes - so far I've only managed to write notes on Stan & bible - iPhone plus no privacy plus no safety plus only handwriting plus ADHD plus ill health plus plus plus - it's making this too hard for me. I really am sorry.
So if anyone can flick me something here or privately from a legit source like PPH, I'd be over the goddamn moon. And so very bloody grateful. Please. Thank you. Sorry.