• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Student
Aug 3, 2021
Any solid info on prochlorperazine as an AE for N? "Stemetil 3mg" is all I could get

Any recommendation for stat dose?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I would try to stick to the stronger AEs (aka the ones assisted suicide clinics use) if at all possible: metoclopramide, domperidone, and Zofran (ondansetron)

That's just my personal opinion though

Reactions: Thegoldenapples

Student
Aug 3, 2021
I would try to stick to the stronger AEs (aka the ones assisted suicide clinics use) if at all possible: metoclopramide, domperidone, and Zofran (ondansetron)

That's just my personal opinion though
Meto or domperidone was my preference but in the UK they are prescription only, I spun a line to my doctor and prochlorperazine is what he prescribed :(

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Meto or domperidone was my preference but in the UK they are prescription only, I spun a line to my doctor and prochlorperazine is what he prescribed :(
If you have time to wait for shipping, you can buy them from foreign mail order pharmacies without a prescription (that's what I did and plenty of others have done)

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
after consideration, arguably domperidone has some edges over other compounds. that's the one I sourced

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I was thinking of getting meto from that site abroad but recently it got listed as a scam site for N. I know that one of the moderators here at SS ordered from there and received their product but whether it's fake or not is uncertain so now I'm not sure wha to do. Somebody kindly gave me a method to order via an online doctor but I don't know if I can 'blag' it the way I would need to.

Has anybody authenticated their meto from that store? Part of me wonders if some of the products are legitimate. I can see why they would even bother to send anything out if it fake. But who knows!?
I pm'd the moderator that mentioned purchasing the meto from there. I just asked if they managed to authenticate the meto but I don't know if they'll reply to me tbh. I'm pretty new round here and they probably get loads of pm's from other members.

I too have prochlorperazine. I would prefer to have Meto because the stat dose is easier to take than the prochlorperazine because it's a buccal medicine. Meaning you have to dissolve it in your inner lip/gum. The dosage I've seen recommended mean taking about 8 tablets if I remember correctly. Dissolving that many tablets sounds like a nightmare. It's also got a higher chance of negative symptoms than Meto according to 'stans guide' for SN. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/antiemetic-discussion.47063/#post-854306

There is another thread somewhere with more detailed instructions regarding stans guide and prochlorperazine but I can't find it. Maaybe it's hidden somewhere in the thread I linked above and I've overlooked it.

If anybody has reliable links for buying meto hassle free please feel free to send me a private message. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics