• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fuzzy94

Apr 12, 2019
I have a neurological illness which causes me so much suffering and I really want to die. But unfortunately this illness also causes severe mental fatigue which makes it REALLY difficult for me to research and plan suicide method. I have identified tourniquet type method as being the best one for me, however I still need to look at the risks properly and work out how to minimise the risks of failure, make sure I know how to do it properly etc. But I just don't have the mental energy or ability to do so. My brain just can't focus on it. So I'm so scared that I will do it wrong and end up brain damaged and therefore suffering even more than I was before. Or end up forced into a psych hospital where they won't understand my neurological illness and will make me suffer more. Argh.

Reactions: Pepega and Marz
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I'd suggest Nembutal If you can afford it

2nd. Amitriplyine cocktail

3rd. Sodium nitrite

All of these are easier to perform imo, you just order the stuff and take it.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I have the same problem. I would also suggest Nembutal. It is a bit of effort to email the guy and transfer money via bitcoin, but once you actually have the stuff it is very straightforward and there should be no risk of you failing/ending up with brain damage.

I have cognitive damage and so far I have managed okay with the above steps. I understand why it is difficult though.

Reactions: IronTusk
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I have the same problem. I would also suggest Nembutal. It is a bit of effort to email the guy and transfer money via bitcoin, but once you actually have the stuff it is very straightforward and there should be no risk of you failing/ending up with brain damage.

I have cognitive damage and so far I have managed okay with the above steps. I understand why it is difficult though.
Well the taste could be so repulsive you could fail but it still is number 1

F

Fuzzy94

Apr 12, 2019
I should have mentioned - I live with my parents, who are my carers (I'm an adult, but cannot live independently due to my illness). I just can't see how I could get hold of Nembutal or SN or anything like that, without my parents finding out. I am so disabled that I can't leave the house by myself.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I should have mentioned - I live with my parents, who are my carers (I'm an adult, but cannot live independently due to my illness). I just can't see how I could get hold of Nembutal or SN or anything like that, without my parents finding out. I am so disabled that I can't leave the house by myself.
What is your disability if I may ask?

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019

Would it be possible to talk to your parents about it? I mean if you're truly suffering and there's not much chance for improvement they should try and understand.

Or alternatively if you have a friend or someone you trust that could receive packages and give them to you that could be a option.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
You could order the package and then say it's something else. Tell them that you are expecting something in advance so they don't think it's weird.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
You could order the package and then say it's something else. Tell them that you are expecting something in advance so they don't think it's weird.
A package from Mexico doesn't look good(N) and a package from India(amitriplyine) doesn't either

Reactions: Fuzzy94
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
A package from Mexico doesn't look good(N) and a package from India(amitriplyine) doesn't either

I know, it just sounds like that is the best option considering there is no chance they will be able to pick it up. Unless you can convince a friend to allow you to kill yourself and send the packages to them, which also seems unlikely.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I know, it just sounds like that is the best option considering there is no chance they will be able to pick it up. Unless you can convince a friend to allow you to kill yourself and send the packages to them, which also seems unlikely.
What's the disability. Best bet is having someone send SN or amitriplyine in a package to him or her with a decoy so it gets by her parents. If she she or he has a friend irl that would work too. Basically a dropshipper

F

Fuzzy94

Apr 12, 2019
Would it be possible to talk to your parents about it? I mean if you're truly suffering and there's not much chance for improvement they should try and understand.

Or alternatively if you have a friend or someone you trust that could receive packages and give them to you that could be a option.

None of my family or friends would support me in suicide.

Exactly!

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I'd rather not share, because there's a lot of stigma around it. A lot of people don't take it seriously.
Could you pm it to me. I promise I won't judge or share. It'd just be easier to brainstorm for you

Reactions: Fuzzy94
F

Fuzzy94

Apr 12, 2019
What's the disability. Best bet is having someone send SN or amitriplyine in a package to him or her with a decoy so it gets by her parents. If she she or he has a friend irl that would work too. Basically a dropshipper

If a friend did that then they'd probably get prosecuted! Assisting a suicide is illegal where I live. I don't have anyone who would agree to help me kill myself, anyway.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
If a friend did that then they'd probably get prosecuted! Assisting a suicide is illegal where I live. I don't have anyone who would agree to help me kill myself, anyway.
Well idk your situation so I can't really brainstorm any further. I do wish you the best though.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
You could send it to the post office, and then ask a friend to pick it up? Then you don't have to explain what it is for and your parents won't know. Just say that they ended up shipping it to the post office/no one was home or something and that your family members are busy.
You'd still need a discreet way of them giving it to you though.