JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
I just took a ton of Omeprazole. Why, you may ask? Well. Idk. I was curious tbh and hoping it could at least do something to help me gone. I looked up the symptoms. I don't think it'll kill me, but ive overdosed on Tylenol and melatonin before and nothing happened so I figured, "why not try another pill? Can't be that bad." Anyway. It's not bad right now tbh. I'm still tired. Shaking, but idk if that's from the pills or just nerves or caffeine. ANYWAY, imma be coming on here to report how I feel if it gets bad bc I can't vent to anyone else. (Yes, I know I'm stupid and this was stupid 😅)

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, d3ad and LoiteringClouds
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
My guy just mixed everything in

JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
My mouth is dry and I'm really tired. Also my feet are really cold and my stomach is starting to burn a little. Nothing major. But, ya know, I think maybe something might be happening? I might be trippin' myself out. And I'm gonna take a nap. Cuz I just got really tired. If nothing happens I'll delete this thread. But I'm keeping it up for today just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Hope you either fully recover or pass away peacefully. You 100% sure you want to CTB here while you're still awake to decide?

• Hugs
Reactions: JBFTM224
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Doubtful Omeprazole is going to kill you no matter how much you take. It can make you sick, though, possibly damaging kidneys and liver, if it reaches toxic levels in the body. Anything can be taken in sufficient quantities to reach toxic levels, if you can ingest enough. But, doubtful on death. Kidney or liver damage will be no picnic for you if you get that.

Reactions: Skathon
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
Doubtful Omeprazole is going to kill you no matter how much you take. It can make you sick, though, possibly damaging kidneys and liver, if it reaches toxic levels in the body. Anything can be taken in sufficient quantities to reach toxic levels, if you can ingest enough. But, doubtful on death. Kidney or liver damage will be no picnic for you if you get that.
Yeah I figured. It didn't really do much at all. I was expecting something, but really I just wanted to sleep. Mildly disappointing but I can't really say I'm surprised.
Hope you either fully recover or pass away peacefully. You 100% sure you want to CTB here while you're still awake to decide?
Yeah, I am. Have been for a while. I actually have a better plan in mind to do it, I honestly don't really know why I decided to try this, but oh well.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah I figured. It didn't really do much at all. I was expecting something, but really I just wanted to sleep. Mildly disappointing but I can't really say I'm surprised.
Yeah I was on that shit for nearly 8 years for gerd. I know I never tried ODing with it, but those types of drugs are never good candidates. Actually, from all my research 99% of legal drugs aren't good candidates for OD. They did away with all the real good ones, and the others that are still around they re-synthesized to make them safer. Sorry you're having such a difficult time finding a way to end your suffering.

JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
Yeah I was on that shit for nearly 8 years for gerd. I know I never tried ODing with it, but those types of drugs are never good candidates. Actually, from all my research 99% of legal drugs aren't good candidates for OD. They did away with all the real good ones, and the others that are still around they re-synthesized to make them safer. Sorry you're having such a difficult time finding a way to end your suffering.
😭 Dang. That kinda sucks.
Nothing happened. Not gonna lie I'm mildly disappointed. But not surprised.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I have actually also done something similar, quite a few times. It's not stupid, you have your own reasons for deciding to do so. For me, it was self-harming and a passive suicide attempt. I am really sorry that you're going through a lot. 🫂

• Love
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
I have actually also done something similar, quite a few times. It's not stupid, you have your own reasons for deciding to do so. For me, it was self-harming and a passive suicide attempt. I am really sorry that you're going through a lot. 🫂
Thank you..

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Honestly, why tf would you try to overdose on things that are proven to be ineeffective? What do you wanna achieve with this? This website was made exactly to inform people on how to do it succesfully and without pain, however you choose something that is utterly useless.

Last edited:
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
Honestly, why tf would you try to overdose on things that are proven to be uneffective? What do you wanna achieve with this? This website was made exactly to inform people on how to do it succesfully and without pain, however you choose something that is utterly useless.
Lol yeah I know. It was kinda not really to die. I mean it was? But I knew it wouldn't work? I just did it? I don't really know why I did it. Also the Tylenol and melatonin case done before I joined on here. (Also: *Ineffective, *successfully)

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Lol yeah I know. It was kinda not really to die. I mean it was? But I knew it wouldn't work? I just did it? I don't really know why I did it. Also the Tylenol and melatonin case done before I joined on here. (Also: *Ineffective, *successfully)
My english is trash and the dictionary in my cellphone is in another language. Anyway, hope you get a good trip out of this.

JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
My english is trash and the dictionary in my cellphone is in another language. Anyway, hope you get a good trip out of this.
Ooohhh, sorry.

Just outta curiosity.. do you know any pills I can take that might actually work? You know, since we are on the topic of overdose. I know I can also look at other threads for suggestions, but I figured id ask anyway.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
My method of choice is sodium nitrite( SN), it's a salt commonly used to cure meat, hence it is widely avaiable. If consumed in high doses( 25g is more than enough, you disolve it in water and drink it) it will react with the red cells in your blood, making them unable to carry oxygen.
Here's the complete guide with all the info:
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
My method of choice is sodium nitrite( SN), it's a salt commonly used to cure meat, hence it is widely avaiable. If consumed in high doses( 25g is more than enough, you disolve it in water and drink it) it will react with the red cells in your blood, making them unable to carry oxygen.
Here's the complete guide with all the info:
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Thank you!!