T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just received a DM from a new user here saying: "It's pretty clear from your posts that you don't actually plan on killing yourself. You probably shouldn't spend so much time on this site."
This was not their first message. First they contacted me hounding me about taking my comments about N down and when I asked for links to which comments they didn't provide links. Then said I should get off this site.
How fucking rude and horrible is that? You're not in my fucking head. Yeah. I'm still here after almost a year. That doesn't mean I will never CTB. Just because I'm still hanging on doesn't mean I am not suffering and thinking about it every day. Coming to this site helps calm me down and actually makes me keep going for at least another day.
It's so creepy, they're trawling through my past comments and hassling me about it. If you're reading this, and I'm sure you are, kindly fuck off. It is none of your business why I am on this site. You know nothing about me or my situation so you can just take everything you said and shove it.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tortured Existence, QuietLake, rationaltake and 16 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Please ignore them and report them to the mods. That isn't what this site is for, nobody should be encouraging suicide. This isn't a competition of whose the saddest or deserving of dying. There have been users(me) on here longer. This isn't a "you gotta commit" site, this is a "your choice is your choice" site.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Tortured Existence, MountainMonkey and 9 others
dirtnap

dirtnap

Jun 7, 2022
I'm sorry that this happened to you, so unbelievably rude! Report them.
I also find this site to be calming, it's nice just to be able to talk about CTB without being viewed as a danger to myself.
Out of nowhere I also had an unpleasant DM from a really new user demanding that I purchase N for them and mail it to their country. Bizarre.

Fuck 'em.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tortured Existence, Medicmedic72, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I also find this site to be calming, it's nice just to be able to talk about CTB without being viewed as a danger to myself.
Out of nowhere I also had an unpleasant DM from a really new user demanding that I purchase N for them and mail it to their country. Bizarre.

Fuck 'em.
What the hell? That's ridiculous! Someone demanding you buy N for them?? Wow...that's a new one! And Yeah fuck 'em! :)
Please ignore them and report them to the mods. That isn't what this site is for, nobody should be encouraging suicide. This isn't a competition of whose the saddest or deserving of dying. There have been users(me) on here longer. This isn't a "you gotta commit" site, this is a "your choice is your choice" site.
Ikr? I just really can't stand when people act like they are in my head and know me better than I know myself. It just really makes my blood boil!
Thanks for your kinds words!

Reactions: chloramine
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Fuck 'em.
Sounds like dharmesh

Reactions: dirtnap
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021

Fuck 'em.
Please report to the mods! This is not allowed! Nobody should be getting harassed or being given demands like that on here.

Reactions: rationaltake and chloramine
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Please report this person. The site is not just for people who want to kill themselves, it is for us to speak from the perspective of voluntary life.

• Love
Reactions: QuietLake, rationaltake, Suicidebydeath and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately there have been trolls on this website. I have seen that type of thing before. This is a pro choice site respecting the right to both live and die and nobody has any obligation to ctb just by being on here. Suicide can be very difficult for many people and some people plan to ctb in the distant future. It does not mean that they are any less suicidal or serious about ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Tortured Existence, Ta555 and LifeHasNoOptIn
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Unfortunately there have been trolls on this website. I have seen that type of thing before. This is a pro choice site respecting the right to both live and die and nobody has any obligation to ctb just by being on here. Suicide can be very difficult for many people and some people plan to ctb in the distant future. It does not mean that they are any less suicidal or serious about ctb.
Yup...they also asked to buy my N and said that N was wasted on me and implied I'm depriving people who 'really need it'!!

• Hmph!
Reactions: Tortured Existence
A

Adrenalineaddict

Jun 27, 2022
The only people who should be psychoanalysing are fully qualified psychoanalysts