On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
If you're seeing this … you're not helping at all . I don't want to be institutionalized , I don't want to be forced to sit in front of someone and have them tell me generic shit to try to fix me , I don't want drugs or drinking myself to death to get through the day.

I just want peace. I just wanted a way out , youre ruining it for me … for many.

Sn felt like my only chance to do that without unbearable pain. Now I have to find the highest cliff to jump off of ? While you get to go back to your "happy life" that continues to revolve , before AND after me . I'm tired , I really am. Any hope I ever have ALWAYS slips through my fingers . Good , bad . Always goes away. My hope for peace is fading away , never really had it but I imagined… now that's gone too

• Love
Reactions: StateofStasis, DetachedDreamer97, Tmbass and 5 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I feel for you. I agree.

But I wish people here could stop calling each other pro lifers every time they disagree.

The people I hate most are pedo, calling my friends that just because I disagree would be sick.

I don't think you're that way, thank you for using "pro lifer" correctly.

IC still ships everywhere. I welcome pm but can take a while to reply. Lurking is easier... Especially since I got hate mail...

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I feel for you. I agree.

But I wish people here could stop calling each other pro lifers every time they disagree.

The people I hate most are pedo, calling my friends that just because I disagree would be sick.

I don't think you're that way, thank you for using "pro lifer" correctly.

IC still ships everywhere. I welcome pm but can take a while to reply. Lurking is easier... Especially since I got hate mail...
When I say "pro-lifers" it's only because people here say they're watching be careful and now things are getting shut down ? I hate it . I haven't even been up here that long !

If they still ship everywhere , then great. I'm just frustrated because personally, financially wise I have no choice but to wait . Or else I would've gotten it from DD the first time I found out about them

I'm sorry you've had to deal with hate mail here. If we can't be open here of all places then where else ? Literally , everyone wants to die right. How dare you be judgmental . That's what added to many thoughts of going

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I so agree, thank you 🌻

If you couldn't afford 30$ DD then 111$ IC is harder. 160$ in canadian money 😭

I bought a rope for cheap but it stretches a bit. Got scared... I wish I had a japanese bondage rope. I bet they're luxurious.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Pro Lifers are equal to child mlsters

If you're seeing this … you're not helping at all . I don't want to be institutionalized , I don't want to be forced to sit in front of someone and have them tell me generic shit to try to fix me , I don't want drugs or drinking myself to death to get through the day.

I just want peace. I just wanted a way out , youre ruining it for me … for many.

Sn felt like my only chance to do that without unbearable pain. Now I have to find the highest cliff to jump off of ? While you get to go back to your "happy life" that continues to revolve , before AND after me . I'm tired , I really am. Any hope I ever have ALWAYS slips through my fingers . Good , bad . Always goes away. My hope for peace is fading away , never really had it but I imagined… now that's gone too

Wait for D to come back. ?

Last edited:
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I so agree, thank you 🌻

If you couldn't afford 30$ DD then 111$ IC is harder. 160$ in canadian money 😭

I bought a rope for cheap but it stretches a bit. Got scared... I wish I had a japanese bondage rope. I bet they're luxurious.
Haven't been working and atleast needed a roof over my head so yeah I couldn't afford . Not sure if I should be offended , but I won't because it's the truth and it is what it is *shrug*

I don't know the difference, but thanks for sharing. Jumping would be my next method of choice i guess . Good chance to go on impact

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally cannot stand pro lifers. For someone to be pro life then they must be ignorant of the cruel reality of this existence. Some people simply don't want to be here and many others are in unbearable situations. If pro lifers want to live then that is fine for them but they shouldn't force their beliefs on others and make it as difficult as possible for others to achieve peace. They cannot see what life is like from the point of view of others so why should they be the one to interfere in others right to die. It's all so unfair. It would be different if something happened in life to make them suicidal and then they would want SN.

Reactions: StateofStasis, On Replay and Finding Sirius
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Pro lifers -- while their goals may be altruistic, their approach is detrimental... If they want to help us, we need encouragement and a level of understanding.

Reactions: Tmbass