Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
My job is killing me slowly while only making at best 12k a year. That's no where reasonable to even support yourself in wage slave America. That's be poverty level and feel like homelessness will become a likelihood. I'm breaking my back and knees and for what exactly? It's getting really frustrating each day I go in I just want to scream fuck this shit and go kill myself immediately. Why can't I convince myself to just fucking do it? It's what I want and yet I keep living this charade of a life as if everything is okay when that's far from the truth. I just want to vent since everyone I talk to will say 'either go to school or get a job' as if both are easy and enjoyable. I have to work in the morning and I hope I can hold it together but man this shit is getting to me. I can't see how people can live like this for decades. All well I guess I'm to much of a pussy who complains. Whatever, goodnight everybody!

Edit: apologies for posting it twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discarded, davidlynchfan666, samhelloall9 and 13 others
Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I'm a wage slave as well and I don't think it's ever going to change. I dropped out of college because I didn't have persistence to study and with my limited skill set I can't be a chooser when it comes to jobs. I'll never be able to buy a house, I'll never be able to retire. I don't even plan to start a family. I can barely survive on my own. Basically I'll just live until I get tired of life and then say goodbye to this world.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Coolchicka, windingdown and 4 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
I'm a wage slave as well and I don't think it's ever going to change. I dropped out of college because I didn't have persistence to study and with my limited skill set I can't be a chooser when it comes to jobs. I'll never be able to buy a house, I'll never be able to retire. I don't even plan to start a family. I can barely survive on my own. Basically I'll just live until I get tired of life and then say goodbye to this world.
Yep and my psychologist wonders why I worry about the future so much. I'm like 'what future?'

Reactions: Discarded, windingdown, Trashcan and 5 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Yep and my psychologist wonders why I worry about the future so much. I'm like 'what future?'
I also dropped out of community college but it was because I felt school wasn't teaching me any life skills about how to survive. I had a very bad existential crisis and ended up failing all 4 of my courses within a month.

Reactions: Discarded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ThisIsTheEnd and Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
18DAFF8F FF3E 4B32 A05B 422E9F0E2FB5 why we are poor

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Coolchicka, Diane and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
because nobody truly cares about each other.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ThisIsTheEnd, Diane and 4 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I've lost every job I've ever had because I just stop showing up eventually. I've been displaying defeatist tendencies ever since I could make choices for myself lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, windingdown and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I've lost every job I've ever had because I just stop showing up eventually. I've been displaying defeatist tendencies ever since I could make choices for myself lol.
same

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't agree with this, its more complicated than that. But it can certainly feel like it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, lv-gras and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
the inspiration for this song was Ozzy giving his daughter a bath. shampoo .....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
There's no hope in money either. I have it. Still want to die. Hell, there's nothing even worth buying. I go in stores, malls. It all sucks. I hate all of it. Can't even get a damn pair of pants that fit right. I wear old clothes, because the new ones hurt. They either squeeze or just fall off.

Yep, cursed. I'd buy guns and even a big high dollar set of headphones if they'd let me go through the self checkout and leave me alone. Since they won't, oh well I just won't buy.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Coolchicka, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Wow Ben I'm surprised you sound like me. When we last spoke you made the impression that you somewhat had your life together. What I mean is that you sounded very responsible about not doing drugs at work and what not as though you sounded like a manager.

Reactions: Discarded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Wow Ben I'm surprised you sound like me. When we last spoke you made the impression that you somewhat had your life together. What I mean is that you sounded very responsible about not doing drugs at work and what not as though you sounded like a manager.

Yes my life is compete shit too, I'm just well aware of what is my fault, and what isn't. I could write the perfect game plan but never be able to execute it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Coolchicka, lv-gras and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
There's no hope in money either. I have it. Still want to die. Hell, there's nothing even worth buying. I go in stores, malls. It all sucks. I hate all of it. Can't even get a damn pair of pants that fit right. I wear old clothes, because the new ones hurt. They either squeeze or just fall off.

Yep, cursed. I'd buy guns and even a big high dollar set of headphones if they'd let me go through the self checkout and leave me alone. Since they won't, oh well I just won't buy.
this. If anything positive came out of depression it was coming to the realization that mental and physical health are more important than money. Because no matter how much of it i have it won't fix my mental and physical ailments.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998 and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I don't agree with this, its more complicated than that. But it can certainly feel like it.
possibly. I'll rephrase. People care but don't know how to care about each other properly.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998 and 4 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
possibly. I'll rephrase. People care but don't know how to care about each other properly.

that and are afraid for some reasons

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, Circles and 1 other person
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
your title is everything to me.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018

In my case having enough money would potentially make me better though. I'm trapping in a shitty town in a shitty country and things are worsening day by day because I don't have a penny to do anything. Can't even prepare what I need for CTB. Without money there's no way out for me.

Reactions: Coolchicka, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
In my case having enough money would potentially make me better though. I'm trapping in a shitty town in a shitty country and things are worsening day by day because I don't have a penny to do anything. Can't even prepare what I need for CTB. Without money there's no way out for me.
are we the same?

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
that's fucked up. Even to kill yourself properly you need a job. The world is rigged.

Reactions: Coolchicka, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 5 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
that's fucked up. Even to kill yourself properly you need a job. The world is rigged.

coming up with that kind of money is going to take me months

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, Circles and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Mayfil and 1 other person