murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
the fact so many of them seem to be just popping up because of that youtube video is so distressing. i can't get away from it, i can't just have a safe space. i have to listen to the same tone deaf toxic positivity i hear everywhere else. i just want a break, just let me feel this way. pro-lifers just make me feel worse, like everywhere i go, no matter what, someone wants to shove the suicide hotline down my throat and pat themselves on the back for doing jack shit. i just want an escape, they don't get it. they'll never get it. why can't you just leave us alone?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Justnotme, ChaiTea and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
better yet help us to die

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
better yet help us to die
all of their toxic positivity makes me want to rest eternally even more so i don't know what they're trying to accomplish

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think it's absurd to be pro-life when we are all just waiting to die anyway, it's like those people forget that, and I think that other people's opinions about this should never really matter. But I also cannot stand anything pro-life and it makes me hate existence even more, but after all none of us are obligated to exist here, it will always be a personal decision deciding when to leave.

To me permanent non-existence will always be ideal and I could never see existence as being desirable it's just unnecessary suffering. Anything pro-life is just delusional nonsense, wanting suicide is always perfectly logical in this dreadful world, for me simply just existing makes the thought of non-existence sound so incredibly appealing. There is no safe space, it could never exist as humans very often just create more suffering.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
all of their toxic positivity makes me want to rest eternally even more so i don't know what they're trying to accomplish
They aren't even positive lol, they are just shoving down their thoughts down our throats, a kind person would accept the person choice and be kind to them, not raging and saying noooo you can't die, life totally gets better smh. They should just be accepting

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and murkylake
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Pro-Lifers are causing so much unnecessary pain and suffering and they never realize it.

Reactions: murkylake, Deleted member 31858 and pthnrdnojvsc
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I don't think pro-life is bad but forced life is. Toxic positivity is absolutely a thing especially for scenarios involving suicide but as hard as it is to believe, you can be positive about life and still accept suicide. I don't know if I can speak for most of us but I'd like to believe that none of us would ever believe that impulsive suicides are a good thing. The only problem is when suicide isn't impulsive AND someone's mind can't be changed but people still force living onto others.

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and Praestat_Mori
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
I don't think pro-life is bad but forced life is. Toxic positivity is absolutely a thing especially for scenarios involving suicide but as hard as it is to believe, you can be positive about life and still accept suicide. I don't know if I can speak for most of us but I'd like to believe that none of us would ever believe that impulsive suicides are a good thing. The only problem is when suicide isn't impulsive AND someone's mind can't be changed but people still force living onto others.
pro life i'm pretty sure is forced life. pro lifers will keep you from dying, will call the cops, will dox you, will do what they can to make you stay alive and suffer. they will force you to live.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
pro life i'm pretty sure is forced life. pro lifers will keep you from dying, will call the cops, will dox you, will do what they can to make you stay alive and suffer. they will force you to live.
That is generally how pro-life people are, but I would say I'm pro-life while still allowing euthanasia because I oppose it as much as possible but allow it

murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
That is generally how pro-life people are, but I would say I'm pro-life while still allowing euthanasia because I oppose it as much as possible but allow it
I believe suicide is a personal choice and people deserve to have autonomy over their body. It is none of my business

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I believe suicide is a personal choice and people deserve to have autonomy over their body. It is none of my business
I generally believe in autonomy (with the exception of insanity) but suicide is never a personal choice imo. People care about the people around them because the people around you affect you, so dying kinda affects people that do care about you.

murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
I generally believe in autonomy (with the exception of insanity) but suicide is never a personal choice imo. People care about the people around them because the people around you affect you, so dying kinda affects people that do care about you.
But that's not fair to the suicidal person. "you should stay alive because your family would miss you" what about the pain and suffering that suicidal person goes through? wanting someone to stay alive just so YOU don't have to feel grief IS selfish. it completely ignores the suffering of a suicidal person. this is an argument used by many people who are anti-suicide

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and pthnrdnojvsc
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
Prolifers are the most selfish shits on earth.

They don't want US to die (even if we are actively choosing it) because THEY would feel bad.

Fuck them in all aspects.
Don't fucking tell me what to do with my life.

I'm just so tired, if they knew me IRL they would tell the police and then to the hospital I would go, to fulfill their selfish desire.

Again. Fuck them and fuck their shitty morals.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and murkylake
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023

They don't want US to die (even if we are actively choosing it) because THEY would feel bad.

I'm just so tired, if they knew me IRL they would tell the police and then to the hospital I would go, to fulfill their selfish desire.

they call the police who then involuntarily hospitalize you and then feel great about themselves because they "saved a life" it is so selfish and they have such a savior complex. they don't give a shit what happens after the cops come. as long as your plan to kill yourself is ruined and you are forced to suffer
by the way this is absolutely the last thing i want to be hearing about on my venting post about pro lifers and pro lifers talking points. please take this elsewhere

Konnsz

Konnsz

Jan 2, 2023
they call the police who then involuntarily hospitalize you and then feel great about themselves because they "saved a life" it is so selfish and they have such a savior complex. they don't give a shit what happens after the cops come. as long as your plan to kill yourself is ruined and you are forced to suffer
Exactly, they love to invalidate our experiences trying to brainwash our minds with no matter what we experience,"life is beautiful" even you tell them life is constant suffering, they will invalidate your experiences and feelings just for their fucking egos.

Srry, i ranted a lil x.x

• Hugs
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, murkylake and pole
flyingrabbitt

flyingrabbitt

Jun 28, 2023
I'm so sorry that you care more about your personal grief than the crushing suffering someone has been facing for god knows how long, like murkylake said it's selfish. Yes it will affect others, everything in life does, but you need to learn to prioritise yourself in life and sometimes the best thing someone can do for themselves is to die.

I am curious what you mean by insanity though.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
I'm so sorry that you care more about your personal grief than the crushing suffering someone has been facing for god knows how long, like murkylake said it's selfish. Yes it will affect others, everything in life does, but you need to learn to prioritise yourself in life and sometimes the best thing someone can do for themselves is to die.

with that username and the stuff they're saying my guess is they're a pro-lifer trying to be discreet in this forum. even if they weren't i don't know why they felt the need to start saying that stuff under this post of all places

Reactions: flyingrabbitt
Konnsz

Konnsz

Jan 2, 2023
We are only responsible for OUR feelings at the very end of things.

Caring for the others feelings is just unbelievable toxic and it's a perfect recipe for being manipulated into oblivion

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
by the way this is absolutely the last thing i want to be hearing about on my venting post about pro lifers and pro lifers talking points. please take this elsewhere
Sorry, didn't mean to make you upset but if it helps I'm not pro-life at all. I'm not advocating against suicide but I'm advocating for seriously considering the pros and cons of suicide, if you don't care about other people then go for it but at the very least I do. In case it wasn't obvious from me being on this site, I am suicidal and made an account just to research but I do also like discussing things with people.

We are only responsible for OUR feelings at the very end of things.

Caring for the others feelings is just unbelievable toxic and it's a perfect recipe for being manipulated into oblivion
By insanity, I mean a psychopath who only cares about their happiness and gets off on killing other people, who think they should prioritize their own life. We are only responsible for our own happiness, but you'd have to be A) an asshole to not care about people you care about or B) not self-aware of your own feelings.

If you truly, truly think you should NEVER care about other people then why are you on this site? Making an account to talk to other people? To assure THEM and not yourself that it's okay to not care about other people? You're right, I shouldn't care about other people's feelings and I should lock up anybody suicidal because I don't care about your feelings, my personal grief matters more to me than your suffering. (That's was me pretending to be pro-life AND not caring about other's feelings, but that's obviously not how I feel)

Genuinely, fuck pro-lifers. Violating personal choice and body autonomy as if there has to be something mentally wrong with someone for them to want to kill themselves. There's this monk who self-immolated in act of protest against government oppression. Are they mentally ill? Of course not. Forced hospitalization is genuinely the worst thing, even speaking from experience. It's LITERALLY white room torture while everything and everyone is shoving it down your throat that there's something wrong with you.

I think I came across as too combative here but I am not pro-life or pro-suicide. I just want people to make the best choices for their own happiness and if suicide really is the only choice left, I'm sorry it had to come to that but I'm okay with it. It's just that sometimes, there really are better choices because people do recover and it's up to the person to make a reasonable judgement. It's insanely unethical to force people to "recover" when you don't know if it's even possible but at the same time it's hard for me to say it's okay for someone to kill themselves over getting their favorite shoes dirty.

P.S. - My username was from the game OMORI, where sunny repeats "Everything will be okay" before killing himself. Speaking of games, nice hollow knight pfp

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and Justnotme