• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-lifers certainly are really horrible people, all that they want is to make it so others suffer for as long as possible even know nobody consented to this existence in the first place and it's all meaningless anyway, they want people to die slowly and painfully from old age with no option of a peaceful exit on their own terms which just shows how sadistic they truly are.

The fact that we exist in this society filled with anti-suicide people is such an unacceptable tragedy, it's horrific and disturbing how humans procreate in the first place even know existing is nothing but meaningless suffering and deny others the option to painlessly free themselves from this hellish imposistion they were so unfairly burdened with.

Pro-life is really just pro-suffering, all that pro-lifers do is create harm, it's so evil how they get so obsessed with trapping others in their futile existences even know we are just waiting to die anyway.
Access to painless suicide methods needs to be a human right, I'd always prefer the peace of death over suffering in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. It's insane to be anti-suicide in this reality where there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel, for me death truly is the only relief, I only see non-existence as ideal as it's the permanent absence of all harm and suffering.

Reactions: myusername890, yersalu, NikWild and 8 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
They only care about their morals and the belief of their imaginary sky daddy that says all life is precious no matter how much suffering there is makes me sick

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, lizzywizzy09, thebelljarrr and 3 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
They only care about their morals and the belief of their imaginary sky daddy that says all life is precious not matter how much suffering there is makes me sick
I have read a few of your posts by now and you always make sense to me. It saddens me someone so intelligent is contemplating ctb. I guess that's just the way it is. Thus the saying "ignorance is bliss". I have noticed in life that stupid people tend to be happier. Not sure why that is.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I have read a few of your posts by now and you always make sense to me. It saddens me someone so intelligent is contemplating ctb. I guess that's just the way it is. Thus the saying "ignorance is bliss". I have noticed in life that stupid people tend to be happier. Not sure why that is.
The more self aware someone is it can make them more proned to being depressed it seems like . Ignorance is bliss

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The more self aware someone is it can make them more proned to being depressed it seems like . Ignorance is bliss
I think maybe also an awareness of how fucked up this world is and some people refuse to see reality for what it is. Just believe what they want to believe regardless of evidence to the contrary. Something about our thought process won't allow us to do that.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think maybe also an awareness of how fucked up this world is and some people refuse to see reality for what it is. Just believe what they want to believe regardless of evidence to the contrary. Something about our thought process won't allow us to do that.
Sometime I'm jealous of how naive they are they seem to be happier that way