TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Prolifers are even hypocritical when it comes to their own responses and this is something that you would see on the Internet as well as IRL. Just on the subreddit SW, if one types in the search bar "at what point does one give up", "when is enough enough", "when is CTB justified", and similar queries, one will find threads where posters ask those questions to find where to draw the line. Of course, a fair amount of posters and replies will say that it is up to the individual to decide. But then, on a future thread/another thread, the same user(s) would tell the same person (as if their suffering is just new) that CTB is not the answer and hopes to deter said individual from CTB'ing and coax the person into loving 'life' or 'living.' Additionally, even if the person has thought out their decision thoroughly, rationally, and over a long period of time (over many months, years, or so), these 'pro-lifers' will gaslight, invalidate, and disregard the person's wishes as if they were impulsive or acute and temporary.

It just makes me very furious to see such blatant ignorance and stubborness from these pro-life posters on there. In RL people are similarly hypocritical too, especially when it comes to severely ill (both physically and/or psychologically) people. They oftenly tout about how everyone has the ability to CTB and no one is stopping them (which is a bold faced lie btw). Then on the same token, when said person wishes to exercise that ability to CTB, everyone (including the same people who told the bold faced lies) moves goal posts and gaslights and invalidates said individual's freedom/civil rights.

The truth would be that pro-life posters/repsonses lack the introspection to see through their own irrationality, illogical reasoning, and are disingenuous when it comes to facts (oftenly making up facts and picking and choosing when it's convenient and disregard details when it is inconvenient). That is not logic nor the mission to seek the truth, but rather ego and profits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spyware and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No wonder some pro lifers would act in such a way. It's really not surprising. Those types of people are just so insane to me, their nonsensical beliefs simply don't reflect the reality of this existence. I just think that no matter what somebody who is pro life says, suicide could never be wrong in any way. There are no disadvantages to being dead after all and to die removes the true cause of all problems in the first place, so it would be irrational to say that delaying our inevitable fate is a negative thing. It really is disturbing to want to make it as difficult as possible for people to be free from an existence that they never even asked to endure. It just feels so incredibly wrong to me to continue to glorify life and deny the fact that for so many people none of this could ever be worth it.