Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It really is when you think about it. They just want you to view and think about your situation differently, because being suicidal is a big no no. They don't care about your actual suffering and problems as such, they only care about whether you're suicidal or not. Of course I'm thinking about helplines, charities and so on here. I'm sure there are individual people that might be more tolerant.

Anyway, I'm just ranting because I can't sleep and I have to spend at least another week without a home. -Now to try and get to sleep and hopefully don't think about anything five seconds later.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, stillthinkingabtit, IfyouareamanWinston and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People usually have their own opinion and will not change it, you have to learn to try not to confront other people's opinion because its futile and a waste of energy

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I saw a tweet calling SS a cult … maybe if they actually took the time to read through what people actually say and the responses given. Whether or not you decide to go through with your choice or decide to take steps to get better. It's mainly a platform to express thoughts you wouldn't feel comfortable sharing anywhere else. (And most time can't share anywhere else) But yeah, opinions

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
A cult does not necessarily have to be dark. Usually sects practice satanic things which has led to the term "sect" being assigned as diabolical.

I saw a tweet calling SS a cult … maybe if they actually took the time to read through what people actually say and the responses given. Whether or not you decide to go through with your choice or decide to take steps to get better. It's mainly a platform to express thoughts you wouldn't feel comfortable sharing anywhere else. (And most time can't share anywhere else) But yeah, opinions

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
A cult does not necessarily have to be dark. Usually sects practice satanic things which has led to the term "sect" being assigned as diabolical.
So in your opinion, you'd agree SS is a cult ?

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Pro life is a value held by the vast majority of society. There's really nothing to be done about it unless you change the zeitgeist of society. In Japan there is a far more tolerant view of suicide, with it even being seen in the past as a responsible thing to do to rid oneself of shame. I think one day suicide will be a right adults have that they will be able to get medical assistance for even if they're physically healthy, but that's still a long way off. For now we're left with our guns, ropes and salt wine.

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
So in your opinion, you'd agree SS is a cult ?
I don't think so.
We do not follow a leader

It is not a group that controls our life (money and social relationships).

There is no religious character that identifies us

We are not forced to do something

Reactions: Forever Sleep and IfyouareamanWinston
IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
People in general want to oppress others. That why laws get pass that stop you from getting drugs ending your pregnancies'. How dare they assume they know what's best for other people. Even if they do objectively know what is best for someone they have no right to impose that value.

Reactions: SamTam33 and Forever Sleep
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
The reason why the sheep do this is because "suicide" and "death" are very scary words for humans. These are words to be avoided at all cost because most people are sensitive and fragile. Just hearing these words can make pro lifers and normies ill and sick . They are very easily affected by this.

This is why they constantly strive for positivity (which is a facade)

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Suicide is NOT a no. no nor a good thing. Please let me explain. Everyone on this planet should have the right to do as one wishes. But I will throw one wrinkle into that statement.

I have had 2 attempts, landed me in the good old hospital and then had to fight the courts from being commitment for a LONG time, that was horrible.

Since I refused a long-term commitment, I had to go to a 8 week IOP. Hated it BUT it did teach me a few things on my triggers, but of course this was before my car crash.

Now my pain doctor is my lifeline and he 100% knows it. If he went away then I have the option of ctb, but it is not and never would be the first or second option, maybe the 3rd, but I want to give it a good try.

Remember one and done.

PLEASE do NOT post mean things about me and I am NOT prolife by any means, just throwing things out is all.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, Cathy Ames and WhatPowerIs
CHXX

CHXX

Oct 1, 2022
I saw a piece of news from our place before that someone tried to jump off a building, but after being rescued, he was detained on the charge of disturbing social order. I thought it was absurd.
Therefore, it is actually difficult for people to understand each other, and we cannot change the world.

Reactions: stillthinkingabtit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disturbing how people want to force others to endure an existence that they never asked for, it's like punishing people who have done nothing wrong, why should we have to carry on existing just because others decided to selfishly procreate. Pro life mentality is simply delusions. Some people just don't see this unnecessary pointless life as being worth it, and to me leaving is more rational than wanting to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: Ligottian and Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I feel that anyone in enough of any variety of pain should be allowed to make their own decisions, without interference.

Reactions: Sammie and Ligottian