• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-lifers are just evil to me as all they want is to force others to suffer in this hellish and meaningless existence until they die anyway, they have no compassion, it's beyond sadistic to want to stop others finding true peace from the abomination that is existence.

I really despise pro-life people as I'd never wish to exist no matter what, existence itself is the true problem to me, there's no value to the futile and torturous burden as existing as a human. No matter what suicide could never be bad, in fact it's something positive to me as it's the one escape from an existence so undesirable, it's terrifying how humans can potentially exist for so long, it's disturbing how one can potentially suffer so much yet not die.

Death truly is the only peace and relief which is why pro-life is so evil, suicide should always be respected as a personal choice and if people want to die in a peaceful way they should simply be able to. It's absolutely criminal how suicide is seen as something to so harmfully be stopped rather than accepted as the most basic human right, pro-lifers only cause way more harm, suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, I find it so disgusting how we exist in this society filled with pro-life people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sun_, fbegx, NikWild and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Pro life people truly are the worst. Either way, I hope you find peace soon FC

Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
They dont care about us its about upholding their ego

Reactions: NikWild and karmaisabitch
Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
Mental anguish is more easily dismissed, mocked, and downplayed than physical anguish. I was reading through a Reddit comment a few weeks ago. Someone was recalling their painful experience with bone cancer. Osteosarcoma is one of the most common cancers among children, and the poster was 17 years old. She recounts the painful agony she underwent: the excruciating pain of her leg, the sleepless nights, and the constant fear and anxiety. She had to ration her morphine doses, giving up on having painless days in exchange for painless nights, only for the pain to wake her up again. She had to suffer from blood clots, tumor fractures, and ambulance trips where she was denied pain medicine. Chemotherapy was really hard, and the side effects were brutal: tinnitus, ulcers, hair loss. Let me remind you, she's a teenager. And at the end of it all, they had to amputate her leg.

I commend the girl for her strength and resilience. But not everyone is like that. Maybe others want the leg to be amputated right away to preclude all this unnecessary agony. And for those who have terminal cancers, they are sure they will die soon either way, so why bother go through a painful death? How will the lessons of Strength Through Adversity™ help them when they're deceased?

Now try explaining mental pain. How will people know you're really hurting? From the outside, they see someone going from and to work or school, reading books, browsing on their phone, even having an occasional laugh. In reality, they're having the worst time of their life. They feel utterly despaired about their prognosis, and see no way out after trying every scientific and pseudoscientific treatment in existence. They wake up to a reality where they have to deal with the many, many problems of existence: dysfunctional social relationships, past traumas, lack of motivation, having to go to work every day for eight hours, difficulty affording next month's rent, and terror about their retirement plans. The pain is invisible. And if you dare scream or show your anger and frustration about it, you're deemed insane.

• Love
Reactions: fbegx, DepressedDude, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
people with inside suffering tend to mask their pain! If you don't say it I won't be able to tell. I can't say pro life people are evil? Says who this is a big general statement so my brother as example loves me and if he knows I'm planning my CTB he will do everything in his power to help me not to, does this makes him evil? I don't understand those hate statements sometimes. Just because we want to die doesn't make the ones who doesn't want to die EVIL!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, fbegx, Orange Cat and 1 other person
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
In reality pro lifers or anti suicide people don't matter. They have opinions but they're not willing to discuss or consider them as part of a valid argument. It's like arguing with a believer in anything. They believe only in their viewpoint, nothing more.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, fbegx and divinemistress36
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Pro lifers have lives that are worth living. That's why they're pro-lifers.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and DepressedDude
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
i wouldnt have anything against them if only they'd just be pro life for themselves and not impose this value system on ppl around them

Reactions: karmaisabitch and fbegx
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Pro-lifers force suicidal people to live; suicidal people don't force pro-lifers to die.

Reactions: _Minsk, divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
T

thechemist

𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 K̑̈Y̑̈S̑̈
Jan 6, 2024
Pro-lifers are just evil to me as all they want is to force others to suffer in this hellish and meaningless existence until they die anyway, they have no compassion, it's beyond sadistic to want to stop others finding true peace from the abomination that is existence.

I really despise pro-life people as I'd never wish to exist no matter what, existence itself is the true problem to me, there's no value to the futile and torturous burden as existing as a human. No matter what suicide could never be bad, in fact it's something positive to me as it's the one escape from an existence so undesirable, it's terrifying how humans can potentially exist for so long, it's disturbing how one can potentially suffer so much yet not die.

Death truly is the only peace and relief which is why pro-life is so evil, suicide should always be respected as a personal choice and if people want to die in a peaceful way they should simply be able to. It's absolutely criminal how suicide is seen as something to so harmfully be stopped rather than accepted as the most basic human right, pro-lifers only cause way more harm, suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, I find it so disgusting how we exist in this society filled with pro-life people.
so true

Reactions: karmaisabitch