• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
Looking for good pro Ana forums. And is "My Pancake Addiction" and MPA the same thing? Mine was shut down 😔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: restingplace, AboutTom, charlottewilts and 3 others
E

empty

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry yours was shut down. Generally, MPA refers to My Pro Ana, which is different from My Pancake Addiction. I'm a member on both forums. I've seen people say "mpa1" to refer to My Pro Ana and "mpa2" to refer to My Pancake Addiction, since My Pancake Addiction was made after My Pro Ana. Those are the ones I know of, other than skinny gossip, which is basically a thinspo forum.

Reactions: restingplace, charlottewilts, Wrennie and 3 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Looking for good pro Ana forums. And is "My Pancake Addiction" and MPA the same thing? Mine was shut down 😔
Wait, MyProAna was shut down? I browsed there a lot when I was in the process of starving myself. That makes me fear for the future of this website more than anything. :shy:

LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry yours was shut down. Generally, MPA refers to My Pro Ana, which is different from My Pancake Addiction. I'm a member on both forums. I've seen people say "mpa1" to refer to My Pro Ana and "mpa2" to refer to My Pancake Addiction, since My Pancake Addiction was made after My Pro Ana. Those are the ones I know of, other than skinny gossip, which is basically a thinspo forum.
Thank you so much🤍
Wait, MyProAna was shut down? I browsed there a lot when I was in the process of starving myself. That makes me fear for the future of this website more than anything. :shy:
no that one wasn't shut down

Reactions: Wrennie
JinZhin

JinZhin

Student
Nov 2, 2021
My Pro Ana wasn't shut down, techically, it's just that the ownership of the site has been transferred to Vertical Scope. There has been a great debate about what that means for the future of the site, but it ended up inconclusive and left even more questions. I am also afraid it'd end up being shut down as I've been on the site for years and it'd be sad to lose it.

Besides mpa 1 ,I really recommend My Pancake Addiction, it's very active and there are many supportive people there, as well as a lot of content for anything you might be interested in.
Also stay away from skinny gossip, that is basically community of delusional people who are straight up mean (possibly predatory) and it has a very questionable registration process.

• Love
Reactions: pkimrav, Biblica89, LilBird and 1 other person