• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I am thinking of CTB with inert gas but the temperature here is under freezing. I'm afraid if somehow it doesn't work I will wake up with frostbite.

I don't really know of any other alternatives other than CTB at home (which I am afraid of my parents finding my body or stopping) Or at a hotel. Any ideas? heater in the car?

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
You could use a large amount of blankets and/or a sleeping bag, though I would be more worried about the gas method itself than the frostbite danger.
If you stick to the inert gas method, please do some research as it's not so straightforward as it seems

Last edited:
Reactions: huphup
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
If there's a lot of snow to obstruct the engine exhaust it's possible to run the engine to stay warm and the CO could get you. It happens all the time accidently. A mom and her daughter both died trying to stay warm by sitting in their running car in the garage in my area because the heat went out in their house. Sad accident...

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
If there's a lot of snow to obstruct the engine exhaust it's possible to run the engine to stay warm and the CO could get you. It happens all the time accidently. A mom and her daughter both died trying to stay warm by sitting in their running car in the garage in my area because the heat went out in their house. Sad accident...
I think he's referring to the exit bag inert gas method (such as He and Na), not to CO poisoning

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Why not just do it at a hotel where it will be more comfortable?

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Yeah I think hotel would be good just paranoid of bringing the tank up and being caught I guess
I doubt anyone would have any idea what you're doing

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah I think hotel would be good just paranoid of bringing the tank up and being caught I guess
You could hide the tank in a suitcase or a large enough rucksack, maybe?

Looking4TheExit

Looking4TheExit

Dec 11, 2023
I saw you mentioned a tank is in helium or N? Just curious