deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I've pretty much accepted that jumping is the only way I can ctb. Please don't suggest that I order N or SN..tried that. Cutting and ODing are painful and unreliable, I don't have the accessibility for the CO method or firearms, and my SI is so strong when it comes to hanging. Pretty much any drug I can OD on that's somewhat reliable (in the PPH) is inaccessible to me in Canada. I'm still trying to find an accessible jumping location that's high enough, but I'm having some trouble. Either it's not high enough or it's inaccessible. A lot of the cliffs wouldn't allow me to have a straight fall down..I would hit smaller cliffs and rocks along the way. I feel so hopeless. I just want out of this cruel world.

Reactions: starshotplagues, Hotsackage, RevolutionaryRed and 7 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've pretty much accepted that jumping is the only way I can ctb. Please don't suggest that I order N or SN..tried that. Cutting and ODing are painful and unreliable, I don't have the accessibility for the CO method or firearms, and my SI is so strong when it comes to hanging. Pretty much any drug I can OD on that's somewhat reliable (in the PPH) is inaccessible to me in Canada. I'm still trying to find an accessible jumping location that's high enough, but I'm having some trouble. Either it's not high enough or it's inaccessible. A lot of the cliffs wouldn't allow me to have a straight fall down..I would hit smaller cliffs and rocks along the way. I feel so hopeless. I just want out of this cruel world.
Oh god not again. Please spare yourself some dignity. There are still other relatively painless methods where the materials are easy to get.

Like this one.
The "night-night" method mega thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: Iceangel and WOODESITY
G

Goldentwenty

Feb 7, 2019
GeorgeJL,
Jumping is actually fairly painless compared with a lot of other methods (according to website lost all hope) .
The method you have of using Nembutal is probably not as effective as jumping. Think about when you get older you could be put on medications that interact with the nembutal. There are some medications that stop a person from sleeping and hence wouldnt work with nembutal. Like antipsychotics. Some old people are put on anti psychotics and the problems with synthetic drugs are only getting worse.
If this person wants to jump then he should go for it.
But i think your method of taking nembutal is very good as a method also.
Wish i had a proper method myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and deathplease
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
GeorgeJL,
Jumping is actually fairly painless compared with a lot of other methods (according to website lost all hope) .
The method you have of using Nembutal is probably not as effective as jumping. Think about when you get older you could be put on medications that interact with the nembutal. There are some medications that stop a person from sleeping and hence wouldnt work with nembutal. Like antipsychotics. Some old people are put on anti psychotics and the problems with synthetic drugs are only getting worse.
Hum no, besides deathplease isn't even comfortable with the jumping from the heights that he is accessible to by his own admission from what I remember.

Also yes I do take an anti-psychotic in small doses. But I have already planned on discontinuing it's use for a few weeks before taking N. So that isn't a problem.

Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
Nembutal is the best method there is,thats why its used by Dignitas

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
GeorgeJL,
I'm pretty sure this George guy thinks something along the lines of the less messy your death is, the better your next life will be. idk, I don't remember exactly but something like that. That's why he keeps hopping on every post discouraging people from their preferred or chosen methods

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roadkill
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
My avatar would be a nice jumping spot...

Last edited:
Reactions: Salvacion and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Apparently when you jump you lose consciousness before you hit the ground, because the adrenaline level is ridiculously high when falling. However don't rely on that it's just something I've heard. Jumping isn't really my method because I don't always trust scientists. If you don't lose consciousness while falling it surely is painful. I hope you find another way to ctb.

Reactions: starshotplagues, Lara Francis and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@ZomGuy I've heard that somewhere too, but I don't remember where. It sounds a bit implausible given people don't go unconscious base jumping etc but who knows.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Ok , if you - like myself - have no access to many online sold or peaceful methods .

And you have to eventually get around that stupid survival extinct some way or another to use some kind of brutal impulsive method like jumping .

as for Jumping ?!! :notsure::heh:
I think we naturally have that instinctive fear of heights that goes back to millions of years of our existance - our SI grew stronger against hights .
Plus .. if you're unlucky you could some how live disabled.

Relatively new lethal elements could have easier way around our servival extinct .

Some may be brutal - but we don't have much of a choice here .
Sometimes , We have to take some pain to get there.

Some methods would offer fast and painless way out .
Or maybe as painful as SN but take less time suffering .

I can think of 2 so far , but I'm pretty sure there is more that can fit in that category .

1- chainsaw or any kind of electric saws for decapitation .
I've done some searching , and found out that petrol chainsaws are the best = sharper and faster - many agree on it resulting a painful instant death .

Autopsy done for some suicides with chainsaws label the death as instant (sure thing) specially with petrol ones used in forests to handle huge trees .

I know it's brutal , but some life stress/pressure could push my buttons enough to overcome SI and just get it over with .

There is actually some reported casas about women who used it - not just men - to ctb .

• Instant death
  • relatively painful - if not painless .
  • can't be "saved" as they like to call .
The other one would be :

2. Electric shocking to death .
I haven't done any search on it for further details .
I'm sure it's painful .
But relatively faster .
So I could take it like I would take toothache
Or stomachache (had lots of those ) from some food poisoning or so .

You could watch persecutions done with electric chairs to evaluate the time if you may .
It could take a minute or two IMO .
Not sure how to best do it or what would happen if interrupted .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotsackage and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I hope you find peace you're looking for

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Thank you everyone so much for the support ❤️ Jumping is going to be such a freeing experience for me. I finally found my location so I am ready.

As for you GeorgeJL, I actually do have the courage to jump. I don't understand why you have to continue to shit on my method. This is my choice. If I want to jump, then so be it. If you don't like it, then please stay off my posts. Also, please don't tell me to spare myself some dignity. It makes me feel like less of a person.

Reactions: starshotplagues, LetMeDieToday, sadsoul and 2 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Thank you everyone so much for the support ❤ Jumping is going to be such a freeing experience for me. I finally found my location so I am ready.

As for you GeorgeJL, I actually do have the courage to jump. I don't understand why you have to continue to shit on my method. This is my choice. If I want to jump, then so be it. If you don't like it, then please stay off my posts. Also, please don't tell me to spare myself some dignity. It makes me feel like less of a person.
Can I ask how high you're planning to jump

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Oh I'm so sorry that sounds so scary >< I wish you peace and comfort no try dxm one last time low dose it's too little too late probably ah just ah hugs you warmly indeed and sighs a bit sadly I'm sorry <3

Reactions: Salvacion and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Jumping is the only possible method for me too, I wish you luck and hope you find peace ❤

Reactions: ForestLove, Salvacion, Iceangel and 1 other person
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
Thank you everyone so much for the support ❤ Jumping is going to be such a freeing experience for me. I finally found my location so I am ready.

Where are you planning to jump?

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Hum no, besides deathplease isn't even comfortable with the jumping from the heights that he is accessible to by his own admission from what I remember.

Also yes I do take an anti-psychotic in small doses. But I have already planned on discontinuing it's use for a few weeks before taking N. So that isn't a problem.
be sure to stop taking anti-psychotic when doing 5-meo-DMT or so I was told, the people I went with wouldn't accept people who do anti-psychotics, and it made them sign papers due to risks and legal issues
be sure its high enough,
or
drop heads first
otherwise you would be a sad SS failed member story;-;

Reactions: GeorgeJL
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@deathplease If you are still around and can read this, I hope you are able to find the peace that you deserve.

Reactions: Ssrejisser
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
What does that mean?
Be sure it's high enough. Or otherwise it will fail and only cause more pain.
Heads first. Drop head first to make ctb more certain.
Avoid being a SS member who failed at ctb and only increased his/her own pain.

Reactions: raun
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I had to stay off this site for a while. Please stop saying that I'll be a failed SS member. And of course I know that it needs to be high enough. I've been planning my suicide down to every last detail ever since my son died.

Reactions: Redrock
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I had to stay off this site for a while. Please stop saying that I'll be a failed SS member. And of course I know that it needs to be high enough. I've been planning my suicide down to every last detail ever since my son died.
Just do whatever you want to do. You are not a failed member. It is your decision and should be respected. No matter what happens you are not a failed member, no matter the outcome and whether you change your mind. Best wishes

Reactions: Redrock
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure this George guy thinks something along the lines of the less messy your death is, the better your next life will be. idk, I don't remember exactly but something like that. That's why he keeps hopping on every post discouraging people from their preferred or chosen methods

Did anyone ask him how he acquired his Nembutal

be sure to stop taking anti-psychotic when doing 5-meo-DMT or so I was told, the people I went with wouldn't accept people who do anti-psychotics, and it made them sign papers due to risks and legal issues
be sure its high enough,
or
drop heads first
otherwise you would be a sad SS failed member story;-;

Ok , if you - like myself - have no access to many online sold or peaceful methods .

And you have to eventually get around that stupid survival extinct some way or another to use some kind of brutal impulsive method like jumping .

as for Jumping ?!! :notsure::heh:
I think we naturally have that instinctive fear of heights that goes back to millions of years of our existance - our SI grew stronger against hights .
Plus .. if you're unlucky you could some how live disabled.

Relatively new lethal elements could have easier way around our servival extinct .

Some may be brutal - but we don't have much of a choice here .
Sometimes , We have to take some pain to get there.

Some methods would offer fast and painless way out .
Or maybe as painful as SN but take less time suffering .

I can think of 2 so far , but I'm pretty sure there is more that can fit in that category .

1- chainsaw or any kind of electric saws for decapitation .
I've done some searching , and found out that petrol chainsaws are the best = sharper and faster - many agree on it resulting a painful instant death .

Autopsy done for some suicides with chainsaws label the death as instant (sure thing) specially with petrol ones used in forests to handle huge trees .

I know it's brutal , but some life stress/pressure could push my buttons enough to overcome SI and just get it over with .

There is actually some reported casas about women who used it - not just men - to ctb .

• Instant death
  • relatively painful - if not painless .
  • can't be "saved" as they like to call .
The other one would be :

2. Electric shocking to death .
I haven't done any search on it for further details .
I'm sure it's painful .
But relatively faster .
So I could take it like I would take toothache
Or stomachache (had lots of those ) from some food poisoning or so .

You could watch persecutions done with electric chairs to evaluate the time if you may .
It could take a minute or two IMO .
Not sure how to best do it or what would happen if interrupted .

Wow, I would hate to upset you, lol
GeorgeJL,

Hiya did anyone ask GeorgeJL where he got his Nembutal from
Apparently when you jump you lose consciousness before you hit the ground, because the adrenaline level is ridiculously high when falling. However don't rely on that it's just something I've heard. Jumping isn't really my method because I don't always trust scientists. If you don't lose consciousness while falling it surely is painful. I hope you find another way to ctb.

What happens when you jump from a tall building?
If you were to, say, jump off a tall building to end your life with no support equipment, you will die of a heart attack before you hit the ground. This happens because your brain goes into overdrive and sends your body into shock. The same premise can be applied to scaring someone to death, which is also true.
Your right I don't trust them either, lol.

Last edited: