suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm not a big fan of putting labels on people's health and I think 'psychology' is made to favor the 'normal', aka the masses, the majority, the stupid, etc. If you don't fit into this sick society then you will be labeled sick instead. However when it comes to trauma I think there are some resources that provide some insight.
"Complex post-traumatic stress disorder is a psychological disorder that can develop in response to prolonged, repeated experience of interpersonal trauma in a context in which the individual has little or no chance of escape.".
The kidnaper in my case is my survival instinct, my 'prison of flesh' as the memes call it. After failing to end it, I dived into a deep depression, where I isolated myself almost 1 year, I barely showered, I slept 11 h a day and dealt with (mild) paranoia. A lot of this is justified and to be cheerful would mean to be delusional, but I feel like there is a biological response as well. I am exhausted.
I have tried everything. I take vitamins and all that. I push myself to exercise, but nothing works. I've seem some improvement with vitamin B12, which I will now start taking again.
Anyone going through the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Circles
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I have C-PTSD, sounds like you had a major depressive episode. You could have PTSD though. C-PTSD is from stuff like human trafficking, sustained abuse throughout a person's life, domestic violence...interpersonal and repeated trauma.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
C-PTSD is from multiple traumatic events that happened to you over a LONG period of time. This SINGLE event wouldn't have caused this. You MIGHT have PTSD and if you think you do, go somewhere proper and ask. Not here.
But I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you do tbh. PTSD is horrible. I've been diagnosed with it from a horrendous childhood and not even that caused C-PTSD
It's a whole different ball game
What symptom have you been having to think that might be the case?

Last edited:
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995