• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

infoseeker

Jan 25, 2021
Will someone please help me figure out the details on this? I need ideas to fill in the details of the ligature. Please start by taking a look at the green text in the bottom left corner of this diagram. Then look at the rest of the diagram. Then read my text after the diagram. It will be easiest to follow in that order.
Painless death research

If I need over 11 lbs. to squeeze my carotid but 33 lbs. is a nightmare of pain that crushes the trachea, then I want to ensure my throat has a pressure between those numbers. What ideas do you have for ligatures and ways to modify the ligature's breaking point? Can you expand on this diagram and figure out a way to also ensure I don't go below 11 lbs.? Below 11 lbs. might only compress my jugular vein and not my carotid.

Too high and I go through the pain with trachea compression. Too low and I go through the pain of only achieving jugular compression (without compressing the carotid). I want a physical system that breaks if I am too low or too high.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry can't help you. Over to the expert.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Idk, I plan to put 210 lbs on as much of everything in my neck as possible. No pain, no gain. Funny schematic, tho. People are usually just going by feeling and shit when it comes to partial. I've read that everyone's hanging is different and a painless one can be a real pain in the ass to whip together.

Oh, and after you pass out the rod will most likely start taking flack from you thrashing around and break. Then it could be vegetable time after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: infoseeker
I

infoseeker

Jan 25, 2021
Oh, and after you pass out the rod will most likely start taking flack from you thrashing around and break. Then it could be vegetable time after that.
I didn't think of that. That was very important to point out.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
I

infoseeker

Jan 25, 2021
What if I put a zip tie around my neck and wedge a tiny digital scale between the zip tie and my neck? What if I used the mirror to see the scale display?