RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
Heyyy, hello everyone. Last friday I ordered SN and started a quest to buy the other stuff. I've reading a lot here before registration so I'm well informed.

I'm from Argentina and have been thinking about CTB for the last 4-5 years but never actually tried to do it(not having information nor the mediums to do something). Things changed lately, my mother died recently and she was the only member of my family that I cared enough to keep living. My dad is a selfish prick who caused a lot of stress and damage to the family so I don't care about him. My brother on the other hand is good, caring and strong so he will get over it, I'll make sure he knows that I love him.
I'm just tired of everything and I think I've seen enough. I'm not strong to deal with life, I dropped university and is almost impossible to get a job here so a lot of doors are closing and honestly I don't see a reason to get a job and be a slave of this twisted system that we live on.

That's it for now. Just wanted to tell somebody <3

I'm not that good with english, sorry for any mistake made.

• Hugs
Reactions: TrailerTrash, GoodPersonEffed and Superdeterminist
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Hello, wish you well whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: RoyalSapphire
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Hope everything goes well for you bro, we're supporting you

• Love
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Heyyy, hello everyone. Last friday I ordered SN and started a quest to buy the other stuff. I've reading a lot here before registration so I'm well informed.

I'm from Argentina and have been thinking about CTB for the last 4-5 years but never actually tried to do it(not having information nor the mediums to do something). Things changed lately, my mother died recently and she was the only member of my family that I cared enough to keep living. My dad is a selfish prick who caused a lot of stress and damage to the family so I don't care about him. My brother on the other hand is good, caring and strong so he will get over it, I'll make sure he knows that I love him.
I'm just tired of everything and I think I've seen enough. I'm not strong to deal with life, I dropped university and is almost impossible to get a job here so a lot of doors are closing and honestly I don't see a reason to get a job and be a slave of this twisted system that we live on.

That's it for now. Just wanted to tell somebody <3

I'm not that good with english, sorry for any mistake made.

Hey, lamento haya ido tan mal. Espero puedas encontrar la tranquilidad que no posees ahora. El foro está para eso y siéntete libre de venir a dar reportes o solo sacar cosas de tu pecho que te molesten. Suerte en tu decisión.

• Love
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
[waves] Welcome! :heart:

• Hugs